Fashion & Beauty

Best(cheapest) place to buy Vans or Converse shoes?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2010 11:44 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6335 posts
740 upvotes
Toronto
If you drive down to buffalo and check out the outlets there... chucks and vans can be had for like $30-40. I was there like a month ago. My friend grabbed a pair and yes they do have solid colours. I was very tempted to grab a pair of red authentics but I passed since I have way too many shoes.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1381 posts
315 upvotes
Oakville
Style Sense Shoe stores..they usually carry John Varvatos Converse for $50+ If you can find sizes, they go quickly.
Mar 9, 2008
370 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
I always see Converse for $9 something at the Premium outlets near Seattle. Most are $9-$30. I think other premium outlets near your area would be around the same price
Sep 3, 2008
355 posts
16 upvotes
Havo wrote: If you drive down to buffalo and check out the outlets there... chucks and vans can be had for like $30-40. I was there like a month ago. My friend grabbed a pair and yes they do have solid colours. I was very tempted to grab a pair of red authentics but I passed since I have way too many shoes.
This is what I ended up doing before summer ended. Bought a pair of Vans Eras for $39.99 + minimal Buffalo tax. Added to my collection of Grey/Black/Red Chucks and Converse Slip Ons ;) .
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
3416 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
Tough shoe to find on sale, in Buffalo the price was $39.99USD for the solid colour one's. They are rarely on sale there also. If you can get them for $45 here, that would be a deal IMO. Some stores now charge $55 for them!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)