Students

Best Computer Science College in Ontario

[OP]
Nov 23, 2017
4 posts

Best Computer Science College in Ontario

Hi,
Currently I’m Quality Assurance in Food production sector. I always wanted to learn programming and become a Software Programmer. I have a degree in Electronics Engineering but Electronics is not my cup of tea. I know basics of C++. Please help me out in choosing a college/university. I really want to learn, I’m making decent money right now but want to become coder.
8 replies
[OP]
Nov 23, 2017
4 posts
Thanks guys but I’m looking for 2 years program. I’m way to old to go to school for 4 years.
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
20849 posts
2020 upvotes
Anubisanu wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 8:51 pm
Thanks guys but I’m looking for 2 years program. I’m way to old to go to school for 4 years.
No you aren't!
Sep 2, 2015
79 posts
16 upvotes
East York, ON
Anubisanu wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 8:51 pm
any major college with coop should do then.
Sep 2, 2015
79 posts
16 upvotes
East York, ON
Anubisanu wrote:
Dec 10th, 2017 3:37 pm
Any suggestions?
Seneca has 2/3 year programs in programming. I'd sign up for the 3 year, go to co-op, then transfer to the 2 years after the co-op if you want to graduate in 2 years. it's what a lot of people do for networking but I don't see why it wouldn't work in this case as well.

I've never been to any other college so I can't comment. i'd look up colleges geographically close to you and see what they offer.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2017
4 posts
Yes CPA program 3 years looks very decent. Were you in the same program? What are the chances of getting a job? Thanks once again.