• Jul 24th, 2019 1:18 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1477 posts
634 upvotes
Quebec
Well, we're both happy with how things are right now, and we're not looking to have a fifth child, but we're still young, so you never know. I would never have the snip behind my wife's back. I was joking a bit in my first post. In my opinion, the decision to have kids is taken as a couple, and so is the decision to stop having kids.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
13123 posts
1665 upvotes
Condoms + IUD is an extremely safe combo.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2017
1870 posts
721 upvotes
GTA
at 71 years of age I find this thread uplifting ... sex education 10,001, my wife ROFLOL

condoms, pills, IUD's, nuts & tubes tied ... you learn something new on RFD daily

in my teens it was the rhythm method

of course the OP wants random any time any day, every day event without restriction, so my suggestion is go get the best 'money that can buy' price/condom as the way to go.

other than the 'rhythm method' when we used condoms before we got married, I use to recycle/reuse them when I could afford them ... wash & dry, add a bit of lube & you're good to go.

do the 'water balloon' test before using condoms just to make sure there are no holes
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
2655 posts
575 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
I used to enjoy the Durex Magnum brand condoms because you know, I am Packin' but now I hate em cus I bought a box of like 18 or so to use on my wedding anniversary, and I probably only used 2 and a half, yes 2 and a half, and it was done, now fast forward to a few months later, i checked the condom packages and they;re like all expired now, :(
Hi
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
2821 posts
1564 upvotes
Canadia
Messerschmitt wrote:
Aug 13th, 2018 1:07 am
It's absolutely beyond me how men are ok with going through a surgery vs the simple IUD options out there. Absolutely nuts.
1. IUDs are not 100% effective,
2. There is a risk of pelvic infection and serious complications due to accidental pregnancy when using an IUD,
3. IUDs can be painful to insert and remove, and residual cramping and discomfort can last for days. Ironically, more painful and uncomfortable than clamping or severing a male's vas deferens.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9958 posts
1348 upvotes
Toronto
Messerschmitt wrote:
Aug 13th, 2018 1:07 am
It's absolutely beyond me how men are ok with going through a surgery vs the simple IUD options out there. Absolutely nuts.
I have a friend who got pregnant even WITH an IUD, she had to have it removed due to some sort of risk involved after becoming pregnant (This is what she told me, if there's more to the story that I don't know about well then there's more to it.)

OP, this is one of those things where you are going to have to try various different kinds and find out what you like. If it were that simple there would only be ONE on the market, which clearly there isn't.

For me, the magnum (extra thin ones) are what I go with... not that I need those specifically.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21084 posts
10545 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Typically don’t use them because it’s tough to find ones that come in size extra small. Oh well.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1905 posts
603 upvotes
Brampton, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2018 11:01 pm
Typically don’t use them because it’s tough to find ones that come in size extra small. Oh well.
Dont fret. Condomless sex is the best sex anyways!
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
2655 posts
575 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
flyingnurse wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 10:31 am
Dont fret. Condomless sex is the best sex anyways!
till she gets prego, trust me, I need to wrap it up if ya know what i am sayin, plus too many STD's out there or STI. what ever you call them now a days
Hi
Jul 28, 2017
137 posts
253 upvotes
porticoman wrote:
Aug 15th, 2018 4:36 pm

other than the 'rhythm method' when we used condoms before we got married, I use to recycle/reuse them when I could afford them ... wash & dry, add a bit of lube& you're good to go.
I am terrified.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18685 posts
3305 upvotes
GTA West
porticoman wrote:
Aug 15th, 2018 4:36 pm
at 71 years of age I find this thread uplifting ... sex education 10,001, my wife ROFLOL
(...)
other than the 'rhythm method' when we used condoms before we got married, I use to recycle/reuse them when I could afford them ... wash & dry, add a bit of lube & you're good to go.

do the 'water balloon' test before using condoms just to make sure there are no holes
OK Grandpa... you are the winner of the best "WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE" sayings!! Face With Tears Of Joy Face With Tears Of Joy Astonished Face
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
13123 posts
1665 upvotes
If you lived closer to my farm, I would provide you with a limitless supply of sheep intestines.
Deal Guru
Apr 4, 2001
11481 posts
458 upvotes
eldiablo wrote:
Aug 20th, 2018 2:29 am
If you lived closer to my farm, I would provide you with a limitless supply of sheep intestines.
Do you know if the new “smart condoms” are available in sheepskin? The ones that work with Alexa only come as latex from what I can see.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
6163 posts
2503 upvotes
Alberta
eldiablo wrote:
Aug 20th, 2018 2:29 am
...or sheep...