Tags:
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
1867 posts
341 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
flyingnurse wrote:
Aug 16th, 2018 10:31 am
Dont fret. Condomless sex is the best sex anyways!
till she gets prego, trust me, I need to wrap it up if ya know what i am sayin, plus too many STD's out there or STI. what ever you call them now a days
Hi
Jul 28, 2017
83 posts
193 upvotes
porticoman wrote:
Aug 15th, 2018 4:36 pm

other than the 'rhythm method' when we used condoms before we got married, I use to recycle/reuse them when I could afford them ... wash & dry, add a bit of lube& you're good to go.
I am terrified.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18116 posts
2803 upvotes
GTA West
porticoman wrote:
Aug 15th, 2018 4:36 pm
at 71 years of age I find this thread uplifting ... sex education 10,001, my wife ROFLOL
(...)
other than the 'rhythm method' when we used condoms before we got married, I use to recycle/reuse them when I could afford them ... wash & dry, add a bit of lube & you're good to go.

do the 'water balloon' test before using condoms just to make sure there are no holes
OK Grandpa... you are the winner of the best "WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE" sayings!! Face With Tears Of Joy Face With Tears Of Joy Astonished Face
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
13123 posts
1654 upvotes
If you lived closer to my farm, I would provide you with a limitless supply of sheep intestines.
Deal Guru
Apr 4, 2001
10746 posts
325 upvotes
eldiablo wrote:
Aug 20th, 2018 2:29 am
If you lived closer to my farm, I would provide you with a limitless supply of sheep intestines.
Do you know if the new “smart condoms” are available in sheepskin? The ones that work with Alexa only come as latex from what I can see.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5062 posts
1450 upvotes
Alberta
eldiablo wrote:
Aug 20th, 2018 2:29 am
...or sheep...
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
4769 posts
1710 upvotes
Balzard wrote:
May 22nd, 2018 2:49 pm
My wife and I are perfectly aware of the alternatives, thank you. This comment sounds rather chauvinistic.
Seriously I think you both would be better off with a diaphram or cervical cap if you don't want invasive (IUD) or hormonal in terms of feel/comfort/convenience/cost.

If you want to blow off all other alternatives what is the core issue, trust? You need a method you can control? then you have bigger issues than picking a condom brand.
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
1867 posts
341 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Messerschmitt wrote:
Aug 13th, 2018 1:07 am
It's absolutely beyond me how men are ok with going through a surgery vs the simple IUD options out there. Absolutely nuts.
surgery? its like 5 mins max, they can do it at the doctors office now a days and ohip covers it. they put a local anesthetic on your nutz, make a small incision and cap it with a titanium clamp, and your done, all you gotta do is sit on a bag of frozen peas for 2 days and u should be fine.

the IUD is not forever, it usually expires after 2 years or some crap like that and u gotta remove it, give it some rest and get a new one put back in. but the snip snip is permanent, and if u want to undo it, its a lengthy complicated process and not covered by ohip
Hi