[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19435 posts
7833 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
ultran00b wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 10:16 pm
Where did you get Escobar sweats for $200 CAD? Been looking for a pair myself and I see SSENSE carries the Grey pair but not in my size.

The Thom Browne sweats I got are amazingly detailed for sweatpants (like their pocket details and liner) but dat price doe...

But honestly, Uniqlo sweats are amazing for $29.99 or $19.99 on sale. The taper is perfect and the the pants don't shrink too much when laundered.
Copped a bnwt pair off grailed for $150 USD.

I'd love the thom brownes if I could grab them for a reasonable price. I'm also interested in the fear of god x pacsun line. They look incredibly detailed and the price is decent.

I'll check out the Uniqlo. Thanks for the tip.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1644 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I bought a couple pair of Club Monaco on sale for $30 each during boxing week. Regular price $100 each. They are the warmest ever and fits perfectly. I can't get over how you could buy a pair for $200 that looks almost like my Club Monaco.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19435 posts
7833 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
NixxonExxo wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 4:56 am
I bought a couple pair of Club Monaco on sale for $30 each during boxing week. Regular price $100 each. They are the warmest ever and fits perfectly. I can't get over how you could buy a pair for $200 that looks almost like my Club Monaco.
Are they fitted? $30 is pretty good. The John Elliott’s better be perfect for $200. If you look at the leg stitching you can tell they are tapered to be slim fit. I’m expecting great things.

The BBS pair that I copped is basically expensive due to the name. Heard it’s extremely good quality though.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11876 posts
1712 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Do guys like Thom Browne because Lebron James keeps wearing that brand and it's super expensive, so it is like a status thing? Do millenial guys take their fashion cues from rappers and celebs like Bieber, 'cuz wasn't Bieber wearing the drop crotch thing?
De gustibus non est disputandum
"Crazy people will make even sane people crazy."-- Becks
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself."-- Confucius
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2005
2260 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Can't go wrong with Uniqlo sweats. Good price/quality you're getting. They often go on sale. Not so much the dry tech one's or whatever the higher one is called. Besides the basic knit.
Heatware (6-0-0)

FS:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19435 posts
7833 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Becks wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 2:27 pm
Do guys like Thom Browne because Lebron James keeps wearing that brand and it's super expensive, so it is like a status thing? Do millenial guys take their fashion cues from rappers and celebs like Bieber, 'cuz wasn't Bieber wearing the drop crotch thing?
I had no idea that LeBron wears thom browne

Couldnt give two shits what celebs wear to be honest
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1644 posts
419 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Hellz no to drop crotch. It's like you're wearing a leaked diaper underneath your pants.
Becks wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 2:27 pm
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11039 posts
1294 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
$200 bucs? NUTS. The best winter track pants is PUMA. Best material for warmth, fitted, nice feeling interior fleece lining. All for $40 at SVP sports. Tried various brands. Cant beat it. Now all of a sudden peeps are spending Canada Goose money for track pants that cost $5 to make. Ridiculous.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2011
6182 posts
1342 upvotes
I hope Uniqlo has cute girl sweatpants, just 100% soft cotton

My favorite ever are from Victoria's Secret before they started putting massive writing/advertisements on them. I regret not stocking up, I thought $60 was too expensive for sweats. Disappointed But Relieved Face Haven't found a suitable dupe in 2.5 years.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19435 posts
7833 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
aznnorth wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 4:15 pm
$200 bucs? NUTS. The best winter track pants is PUMA. Best material for warmth, fitted, nice feeling interior fleece lining. All for $40 at SVP sports. Tried various brands. Cant beat it. Now all of a sudden peeps are spending Canada Goose money for track pants that cost $5 to make. Ridiculous.
Bud check out the brands. These brands (John Elliott and Boris Bijdan Saberi in my case) also sell $1-200 t shirts. Your comparison to puma isn’t really relevant. Although I’m sure puma makes some fine sweat pants.

I have a few of these high end pieces (ie Rick Owens) and the material quality and construction is impeccable. I see why the clothes are so expensive. Doesn’t compare with an everyday brand.
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11039 posts
1294 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
nasa25 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2018 7:49 am
Bud check out the brands. These brands (John Elliott and Boris Bijdan Saberi in my case) also sell $1-200 t shirts. Your comparison to puma isn’t really relevant. Although I’m sure puma makes some fine sweat pants.

I have a few of these high end pieces (ie Rick Owens) and the material quality and construction is impeccable. I see why the clothes are so expensive. Doesn’t compare with an everyday brand.

Mehhh... disagree bud. Tho it's your money to waste. The only peeps benefiting from your ca$h are the companies. Ka-ching$$$. Carpe diem.
Apr 17, 2013
796 posts
103 upvotes
Markham
Old Navy, Winners. ANy damn clothing store in the mall has these.

I have a pair from Old navy that I wear to run errands or just around the house. THey're all form fitting
PSN - Meditech82
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11039 posts
1294 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
It’s ur money bro.. no 1 can tell you what to do. However value for the money is what most peeps wud suggest and what you presented isn’t that. I will just say this and to anyone that likes overpaying 10-20x the value of a product. Someday when you can no longer work, injured, laid off, retired or in poverty you wish you never spent all that cash tryin to be “kool”. Just ask 95% of former pro athletes. This reminds me of Warren Buffet. Guy looks at his new neighbor in Omaha. He’s installing $250k fountain in his front yard. Buffet says “...look at him. A lottery winner. He will be bankrupt in 5yrs.” *welp* Point blank.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1043 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
Reigning Champ is another good option. You're at about John Elliott quality/fit for a cheaper price.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19435 posts
7833 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Third pair copped. On some lululemon shit

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/ ... Id=3764154

$49 from $118. Can't go wrong at that price.
RIP sick fadez.