Fashion & Beauty

Best Haircut / Barber or Stylist in Toronto?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2018 4:46 pm
9 replies
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4663 posts
780 upvotes
Toronto
g3lo wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 9:45 am
Looking to get a male slick back with sides tight all the way to the top. Anyone have any good recommendations in Toronto Downtown area? And the specific stylist/barber of choice?
How much are u willing to spend?
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
17892 posts
2579 upvotes
GTA West
g3lo wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 9:45 am
Looking to get a male slick back with sides tight all the way to the top. Anyone have any good recommendations in Toronto Downtown area? And the specific stylist/barber of choice?
If you have photos, any cheap chinatown barber can copy it.

I needed a haircut when I was in Thailand, and I had some photos of myself right after a haircut from my Canadian barber who charges ~$27. The Thai barber spent 30 seconds looking at the photos, nodded, and proceeded to make a perfect copy of it.
I was in Bangkok, so the cost was around $8. A country barber in Thailand charges under $2, btw.
Tuition to the School of Life is not tax deductible.
Apr 26, 2010
650 posts
58 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Slick back fades can be done in any barbershops imo. For downtown, I usually go to Manstop. A few friends of my swear by Maverick, never been myself though.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4711 posts
892 upvotes
In all of Toronto?

Your local barbershop closest to your home or work.
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Mar 4, 2017
1 posts
I would suggest going to glassbox barbershop as they are getting huge and ranked #2 in Toronto.

Everyone is trained frequently, but it is a bit pricier. Good service as well, I used to go there for about a year and a half.
Nov 20, 2017
2 posts
Hagen Hair And Barber 1 & 2: 346 Dundas street west (lower level, Toronto, ON M5T 1G5

Very affordable price, they recently opened a 2nd location because of how busy the first location was.
Jan 30, 2013
11 posts
Toronto
Looking for a good barber that can shave my head with razor not with machine... Last time I went to my local barber he just shaved it with machine and touched with razor at the end, its not the same. I live near airport but I am willing to travel for a good barber. Should I create a new thread for this?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2005
4606 posts
693 upvotes
This is RFD, you guys should be cutting your own hair.