Automotive

best interior car detailing package in etobicoke?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2017 6:36 am
[OP]
May 23, 2017
255 posts
68 upvotes

best interior car detailing package in etobicoke?

Just like the title says, looking for a decent interior detailing in etobicoke. I see lots of groupons but the review are all bad.
7 replies
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18517 posts
3652 upvotes
Thornhill
You get what you pay for, if your budget is under $100, i'd just recommend doing it yourself.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 13, 2004
8111 posts
819 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
As others have said if you are looking for cheap it wont be very good. For $100 and under you are going to get somebody who will quickly wipe down the seats and vacuum the carpets and wipe down the dash. If that's all you want then most people can do that.

If you want it properly cleaned, such as clean leather seats, then protect them. Clean mats, protect carpet, clean/protect dash etc etc it will be over $100.

Another example is most detailing places will wash your car and then quickly buff the car and its done. Maybe 2-3 hr job however usually buffer marks are left behind & they did not clay bar or any of the other important steps. Again this would probably cost around $100 range.
What I do, iron/tar cleaner on paint/wheels, wash car, clay bar full car, polish/paint correction, wax the car. This is around a $300 job and I'm priced cheaper then the real high end pros in the industry.

So really you get what you pay for, so you need to figure out exactly what you need/want and your price range.
0_o
<_<
>_>
Dec 7, 2009
125 posts
35 upvotes
burbs
Hi-Line Detailing on Lakeshore. Ask for Jessie.
3353 Lake Shore Blvd West
Etobicoke ON
M8W 1N1

647-748-FAST(3278)

Prices are on his website.

Let us know how it works out.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1889 posts
364 upvotes
Are you confined to doing it in etobicoke?

If not I have a professional recommendation in Markham. $75 and the interior looked like new, i just did mine yesterday.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
1833 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto, ON
malecoke wrote:
Jun 29th, 2017 4:10 pm
Are you confined to doing it in etobicoke?

If not I have a professional recommendation in Markham. $75 and the interior looked like new, i just did mine yesterday.
Where ?
drop a gear and dissapear
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1889 posts
364 upvotes
OCG auto detailing...woodbine/south of 407

Check out their basic interior detail package. $75 later my interior looks and smells brand new.