• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2016 8:36 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4283 posts
572 upvotes
I also have been having an excellent experience with IPTVExpress.
Nov 9, 2013
423 posts
92 upvotes
gamred wrote:
Jul 5th, 2016 9:20 pm
Been using Iptvexpress for 3 months..some channels occasionally goes offline but they promptly restore them fast..love their recordings of most channels..u can go back few days and play any program..

P.s not affiliated to them in anyway, just a regular subscriber at $10/mnth (kijiji)
IPTV Express only be used through their android apk, is that right?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4283 posts
572 upvotes
atheoncrutch wrote:
Jul 5th, 2016 10:05 pm
IPTV Express only be used through their android apk, is that right?
I run it on a Mag.
Nov 9, 2013
423 posts
92 upvotes
Kherani wrote:
Jul 5th, 2016 10:56 pm
I run it on a Mag.
Oh,ok. I like the looks of their channel selection but I think I'd prefer to stay with Kodi.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1617 posts
370 upvotes
Brampton
Bought vivo tv online 4k for 120. Got 1st month free iptv with iptv extreme. Let's see how it goes.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3938 posts
365 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
How much do these mag boxes usually cost?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4283 posts
572 upvotes
Typhoonz wrote:
Jul 6th, 2016 7:37 pm
How much do these mag boxes usually cost?
$100-$120.
Nov 29, 2003
50 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
+1 for IPTVSubs. Been on it since April as well. Tested it on both kodi on windows and android box (minix u series).
Had some stability issues but after tweaking settings on kodi it stabilized. I would use the Minix box for my parents. The remote control is more intuitive vs using a keyboard.
Annual subscription worked out to be approx. $170-ish
Aug 7, 2013
493 posts
98 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
How are you guys paying for these subscriptions? Prepaid visa/mastercards?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3239 posts
339 upvotes
Kingston
JagStyles wrote:
Jul 13th, 2016 8:32 pm
How are you guys paying for these subscriptions? Prepaid visa/mastercards?
All depends on what payment options the reseller offers.

Most will take Paypal or Prepaid MC/Visa, others will take Bitcoins or EMT
Aug 7, 2013
493 posts
98 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Not sure how I feel about using Paypal or any other form of payment that may reveal a person's identity. Paypal is notorious for relinquishing confidential information to the powers that be.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3239 posts
339 upvotes
Kingston
JagStyles wrote:
Jul 13th, 2016 8:41 pm
Not sure how I feel about using Paypal or any other form of payment that may reveal a person's identity. Paypal is notorious for relinquishing confidential information to the powers that be.
Paypal isnt that bad if you know how to do it. Depending on the reseller, send payment as a gift using the friends and family option, and leave the comments section blank. This option works every single time. Do not use the buy goods and service option as yes that is possibly traceable.

Regardless of payment, you know that you can be traced based on your IP Address when you log into the server right? This is only an issue if the server becomes compromised and falls into the wrong hands
Aug 7, 2013
493 posts
98 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
kcorscadden wrote:
Jul 13th, 2016 8:47 pm
Paypal isnt that bad if you know how to do it. Depending on the reseller, send payment as a gift using the friends and family option, and leave the comments section blank. This option works every single time. Do not use the buy goods and service option as yes that is possibly traceable.

Regardless of payment, you know that you can be traced based on your IP Address when you log into the server right? This is only an issue if the server becomes compromised and falls into the wrong hands
Unless you're connected to a VPN service and then access your IPTV subscription. All that aside, which IPTV providers/resellers do you recommend? I'm looking for something with good Canadian content but also all the sports channels and Portuguese channels like (Benfica TV1/TV2, SportTV, RTP1-4 etc). Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3239 posts
339 upvotes
Kingston
JagStyles wrote:
Jul 13th, 2016 8:52 pm
Unless you're connected to a VPN service and then access your IPTV subscription. All that aside, which IPTV providers/resellers do you recommend? I'm looking for something with good Canadian content but also all the sports channels and Portuguese channels like (Benfica TV1/TV2, SportTV, RTP1-4 etc). Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks
VPN's are a good defense but they aren't foolproof, if the authorities want your IP address, they can get it regardless of what your VPN provider says.

Profinity TV is a decent server with a lot of Canadian channels + PPV Events and VOD. Not too sure about Portuguese channels, but I know they have added internationals in the last few months. IPGuys is decent too and is more of an international channels server vs Profinity.