[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 13, 2004
8126 posts
826 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

Best IPTV Service?

Hello All,

Was with tronicscity.com for IPTV service and it was pretty decent however I'm wondering if there are any other options more reliable services out there? If there was a big soccer game the service would lag a bit and so on.
I'm looking for English & Portuguese channels.

using an android box currently. With an STB Emulator app

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Last edited by sickcars on Nov 27th, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0_o
<_<
>_>
108 replies
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2342 posts
1610 upvotes
Markham
If you are using an Android TV box, you could try hrsjiptv app which is subscription based.
But you need someone who can read Chinese, if you don't, to go through the webpages for you.
https://www.hrsjiptv.com/list/1

Once you subscribed, the app interface on the TV screen is all English.
I use it to watch matches of the English Premier League, European Champion League, Italian, German and Spanish soccer leagues too. It has loads of English Channels from US, Canada, Britain and Asian countries too.
Subscription plans include 2 day trial for US$0.01, 1 month for US$5, 1 year for US$39 and lifetime for US$78.

It has been my substitute of Rogers Cable TV for 3 months already. So far so good!

Here is my brief review in another thread.
Trying it for 2 days.
All done electronically via the website. No need to wait for any human to reply. Registered an account with email. Selected the 2-day trial package ( 1 US cents). Paid using PayPal. Retrieved the unlock code from my personal account page. Downloaded and installed the app on an\ generic Android box. Opened it and input the unlock code. All done within 3 minutes.

The video quality is in HD and very good. HD video is very smooth on my generic Android box with 2GB ram.
Much better than quality from my cable box when I was still with Rogers Cable TV.

IMG_20170819_103515.jpg

^Many Canadian channels can be found in the US & Europe category

IMG_20170819_103140.jpg

^ Plenty of English channels to choose from the available international categories e.g. Sports, News, etc.

IMG_20170819_103332.jpg

^ Canadian SportsNet, TSN etc are in the Sports category. Now watching English Premier League match - Liverpool vs Crystal Palace.
Banned
Aug 22, 2017
367 posts
154 upvotes
sickcars wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 6:56 pm
Hello All,

Was with tronicscity.com for IPTV service and it was pretty decent however I'm wondering if there are any other options more reliable services out there? If there was a big soccer game the service would lag a bit and so on.
I'm looking for English & Portuguese channels.

using an android box currently. With an STB Emulator app

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Honestly dude I would try IPGUYSTV, and my dealer told me it's great for portugese/spanish/italians/english/etc.. Only thing is quality may be SD for some channels, but majority of sports and News channels were in HD (or somewhat HD when I last saw it). But comparing it to all, it is the most stable one!
Nov 20, 2010
3 posts
Hamilton
What's the link to the *real* IPGUYSTV? There are so many copycats.
Banned
Aug 22, 2017
367 posts
154 upvotes
dotnet_nerd wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 10:50 am
What's the link to the *real* IPGUYSTV? There are so many copycats.
PM'd you.
Jul 11, 2017
78 posts
35 upvotes
drdtyc wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 7:32 pm
If you are using an Android TV box, you could try hrsjiptv app which is subscription based.
But you need someone who can read Chinese, if you don't, to go through the webpages for you.

I use it to watch matches of the English Premier League, European Champion League, Italian, German and Spanish soccer leagues too. It has loads of English Channels from US, Canada, Britain and Asian countries too.
Subscription plans include 2 day trial for US$0.01, 1 month for US$5, 1 year for US$39 and lifetime for US$78.

It has been my substitute of Rogers Cable TV for 3 months already. So far so good!

Google translate is a great thing!
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1408 posts
264 upvotes
drdtyc wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 7:32 pm

Just did the google translate on this and they appear to have a $78USD lifetime option???? Wouldn't that be nice. One time fee and you're set for life! Can't see anything wrong with that business model.Confused Face
Feb 19, 2010
794 posts
173 upvotes
YYC
kabyLake wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 11:54 am
PM'd you.
Hey bro can your pm me too.. thank you
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2342 posts
1610 upvotes
Markham
singhrh wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 8:36 pm
Just did the google translate on this and they appear to have a $78USD lifetime option???? Wouldn't that be nice. One time fee and you're set for life! Can't see anything wrong with that business model.Confused Face
Depending how one translates the package into one's personal value.

I was paying Rogers Cable TV for about $60 a month with limited channels not as extensive as hrsjiptv's.
I gather that for my 2 months' worth of Rogers Cable TV fee it is worth taking a gamble with the hrsjiptv's lifetime plan of US$78 or $100. Sure enough, it has now lasted more than 3 months since I started subscribing hrsjiptv. From now onward, I am enjoying FREE TV channels until hrsjiptv folds. So my gamble works out fine.

YMMV.
Last edited by drdtyc on Nov 28th, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 13, 2004
8126 posts
826 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
kabyLake wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 8:26 am
Honestly dude I would try IPGUYSTV, and my dealer told me it's great for portugese/spanish/italians/english/etc.. Only thing is quality may be SD for some channels, but majority of sports and News channels were in HD (or somewhat HD when I last saw it). But comparing it to all, it is the most stable one!
Can you provide a link please.

Thanks
0_o
<_<
>_>
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2342 posts
1610 upvotes
Markham
n0thing wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 11:31 pm
How long has hrsjiptv been around for?
At least 4 years as a RFDer mentioned he has subscribed for that period.
Jul 11, 2017
78 posts
35 upvotes
drdtyc wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 9:14 pm
Depending how one translates the package into one's personal value.

I was paying Rogers Cable TV for about $60 a month with limited channels not as extensive as hrsjiptv's.
I gather that for my 2 months' worth of Rogers Cable TV fee it is worth taking a gamble with the hrsjiptv's lifetime plan of US$78 or $100. Sure enough, it has now lasted more than 3 months since I started subscribing hrsjiptv. From now onward, I am enjoying FREE TV channels until hrsjiptv folds. So my gamble works out fine.

YMMV.
Someone should start a thread with a step by step process for getting this setup! I downloaded the app and tried to buy the 2 day pass, then another pop up screen came up and I couldn't translate it. I'll try it again tonight when I get home.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2342 posts
1610 upvotes
Markham
Bella125 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 8:39 am
Someone should start a thread with a step by step process for getting this setup! I downloaded the app and tried to buy the 2 day pass, then another pop up screen came up and I couldn't translate it. I'll try it again tonight when I get home.
Do a screenshot I could translate it for you.
Better subscribe on a laptop or computer to ensure you can see what is displayed on the screen. Mobile web browsers could truncate or misplace bits and pieces of information when showing the same webpage on the small screen of a smart phone.