• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2018 8:16 pm
Newbie
User avatar
May 26, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
vodka wrote:
Jun 8th, 2018 5:21 pm
It makes a difference if what you are discussing is illegal and people are promoting it by giving each other advice on which (illegal) service they should use.
That would make RFD complicit in promoting illegal behaviour, not likely something they want. If I had a business, i wouldn't want it tied to anything illegal.
if i was rfd, i would close this thread down. the gov't just shut down settv, and there will be more to follow.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
9391 posts
949 upvotes
i use ok2, iptvsubs, hrsj....cause i need TVB...
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
9391 posts
949 upvotes
LOL at those ppl here....when you cant make money..you claim or make the opponent ILLEGAL....LOL....

like i said again...you are 'wrong' or 'illegal' just because he or she says so......

look at the weeds....huge example...last time it is illegal...now or coming soon it will be legal? what a big joke....

do you see the point there?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Newbie
Mar 22, 2012
1 posts
Has anyone used TVosity? I am looking for Canadian, British, American with PBS....no sports required. Tired of problems with Kodi. tVosity was recommended but I would appreciate recommendations for a reliable service for a Samsung smart TV with a Kodi box.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 2, 2011
679 posts
95 upvotes
Markham
IPTV for TVB Channels? Suggestion anyone? Want to set one up for my mom's mi box. TIA
Newbie
Jun 11, 2013
64 posts
10 upvotes
TheSix
OK2 for stable sports and local
asianiptv4u for stable Chinese/Taiwan channels
=)
Newbie
Nov 28, 2016
55 posts
21 upvotes
Alberta
seanns32 wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 7:04 am
i use EternalTV ($5 USD / month) and Epicstreams ($18CAD / month but can be had for cheaper during sales and long term purchases, i pay $13/month). I also wanted "the best box available" to use my IPTV and based on research I determined that the Formuler Z7+ was the best. If you do your research, you'll see it comes up quite often, and of course people have different opinions but undoubtedly it will be in the conversation for best box. Why is it the best? The built in IPTV app which comes preinstalled is very 'pretty' looking compared to other apps out there, and the box is very well supported (updates almost every month), it has built in recording, etc.

So although Epic is more expensive than Eternal, ive been using both for the last 3 months and with out a doubt Eternal is more reliable. I'd say Epic can be a 9/10 because some of their channels are so so crisp (1080p 60fps) but also it gets a 7/10 because channels can be down much more often than Eternal. Eternal is just a steady 8/10 all the time, and it's only $5 ! I keep both services ($5+$13 = 18) because it's cheap and because I'm a stickler for having backups and never missing anything.

I you're trying IPTV for the first time, for sure start with Eternal solely based on the price. It has every US/CA/UK channel you'd ever want (and more). www.eternaltv.net. They only offer so many subscriptions per day and they go out of stock quite often so you need to be checking every few hours, ideally late at night or something like that. As for what to watch your content on, if you have a laptop/desktop you can just start with Kodi. Install Kodi, and then plug in your IPTV info into Kodi and voila, you'll have all the channels available! that's how i started and then i eventually purchased the Formuler Z7+ box so that I would have the closest experience to what the Bells and Rogers of this world offer.

I'm very interested in EternalTV but it looks like they have dropped taking Paypal for payment. I was thinking of using a prepaid credit card but my understanding is that prepaid cc's don't work for reoccurring payments (also prepaid has fees). I prefer not to use my personal cc -- any workarounds?? I read somewhere that there is another one, 'Kodi Solutions' that was very similar to EternalTV and also $5/mo and accepts Paypal. Would definitely prefer Eternal as that name pops up a lot.
Newbie
Jan 5, 2017
99 posts
104 upvotes
montreal
MikeyCanada wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 2:53 pm
I'm very interested in EternalTV but it looks like they have dropped taking Paypal for payment. I was thinking of using a prepaid credit card but my understanding is that prepaid cc's don't work for reoccurring payments (also prepaid has fees). I prefer not to use my personal cc -- any workarounds?? I read somewhere that there is another one, 'Kodi Solutions' that was very similar to EternalTV and also $5/mo and accepts Paypal. Would definitely prefer Eternal as that name pops up a lot.
Hmmm not sure. I use my personal CC but I’ve thought of switching to a pre paid. As for non reacurring that’s not a big issue because eternal sends a monthly email reminder that a payment is due so you can manual pay every month. As for fees, I’m not familiar enough sorry. And never heard of Kodi Solutions sorry
Newbie
Nov 28, 2016
55 posts
21 upvotes
Alberta
seanns32 wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 2:59 pm
Hmmm not sure. I use my personal CC but I’ve thought of switching to a pre paid. As for non reacurring that’s not a big issue because eternal sends a monthly email reminder that a payment is due so you can manual pay every month. As for fees, I’m not familiar enough sorry. And never heard of Kodi Solutions sorry
Oh, so with EternalTV you have to make manual payments each month? That's good actually. I read somewhere that folks who paid with Paypal, EternalTV was auto debiting them each month. Downsides of using prepaid cc's are the fees eg. activiation, monthly, inactivity, foreign exchange % maybe higher.... BUT, the upside is that you don't expose your own cc information.
Newbie
Jan 5, 2017
99 posts
104 upvotes
montreal
MikeyCanada wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 3:13 pm
Oh, so with EternalTV you have to make manual payments each month? That's good actually. I read somewhere that folks who paid with Paypal, EternalTV was auto debiting them each month. Downsides of using prepaid cc's are the fees eg. activiation, monthly, inactivity, foreign exchange % maybe higher.... BUT, the upside is that you don't expose your own cc information.
I may have misunderstood so I’ll clarify. I’m 99% sure when you add a CC to eternal for payment it will in fact renew, but you can also preemptively manual pay prior to the payment due date.
Sr. Member
Aug 4, 2003
560 posts
37 upvotes
Edmonton
there is already a large IPTV thread below.
Newbie
Jun 9, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
Great information so far, thank you for taking the time to reply with your experiences.
Formuler Z7+ and EternalTV look to be the most action so far and have definately peeked my interest.
Is there anyone who would concur with this, or have other suggestions to oppose these points? - just looking for opinions and information, everyone's opinion matters here.
Thank you all for contributing and I hope we can get others to add to our discussion.
Sr. Member
Dec 20, 2015
847 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Dude just go to the thread “best iptv service” in the same forum. Why create this post when there is a huge post on this topic already?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 22, 2008
2999 posts
406 upvotes
Edmonton
seanns32 wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 7:04 am
i use EternalTV ($5 USD / month) and Epicstreams ($18CAD / month but can be had for cheaper during sales and long term purchases, i pay $13/month). I also wanted "the best box available" to use my IPTV and based on research I determined that the Formuler Z7+ was the best. If you do your research, you'll see it comes up quite often, and of course people have different opinions but undoubtedly it will be in the conversation for best box. Why is it the best? The built in IPTV app which comes preinstalled is very 'pretty' looking compared to other apps out there, and the box is very well supported (updates almost every month), it has built in recording, etc.

So although Epic is more expensive than Eternal, ive been using both for the last 3 months and with out a doubt Eternal is more reliable. I'd say Epic can be a 9/10 because some of their channels are so so crisp (1080p 60fps) but also it gets a 7/10 because channels can be down much more often than Eternal. Eternal is just a steady 8/10 all the time, and it's only $5 ! I keep both services ($5+$13 = 18) because it's cheap and because I'm a stickler for having backups and never missing anything.

I you're trying IPTV for the first time, for sure start with Eternal solely based on the price. It has every US/CA/UK channel you'd ever want (and more). www.eternaltv.net. They only offer so many subscriptions per day and they go out of stock quite often so you need to be checking every few hours, ideally late at night or something like that. As for what to watch your content on, if you have a laptop/desktop you can just start with Kodi. Install Kodi, and then plug in your IPTV info into Kodi and voila, you'll have all the channels available! that's how i started and then i eventually purchased the Formuler Z7+ box so that I would have the closest experience to what the Bells and Rogers of this world offer.
Thanked for the info. Just curious, that eternal link you mentioned, it brings me to a hosting company website. Tried to google it and the same happens. Maybe they are down?
Newbie
Jan 5, 2017
99 posts
104 upvotes
montreal
casperr wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 8:52 pm
Thanked for the info. Just curious, that eternal link you mentioned, it brings me to a hosting company website. Tried to google it and the same happens. Maybe they are down?
No, that’s the site :) a lot of these Iptv services have similar sites. When you click the ‘1c’ option (1 connection) you’ll see that things become more ‘IPTV-esque’ ;)

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

DaWongsta