• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2018 10:33 am
Mar 17, 2006
427 posts
120 upvotes
For those looking for an alternative to Eternal Tv, give Kodi Solutions a try. After a billing error with eternal, I wasn't able to buy another subscription (out of stock blah blah blah). So to heII with Eternal. Kodi solutions is the same price. I've been testing it out for the last few hours, and so far so good. Their Apk also has a function to autoboot the app on startup (good option for those with older parents or non-techi folks who don't want to navigate through the android box to load the app). When the wife leaves the room, I will test the "adult" channel selections (only as a service to my fellow RFDers of course)
Apr 28, 2018
68 posts
17 upvotes
AlAlonzo32 wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 10:01 am
Any recommendations similar to IPTVSUBS, I used them for over 1 year(never had an issue) but now they only allow digital currency as payment options.
iptvsubs is ok2
Oct 23, 2012
316 posts
215 upvotes
guessguy wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 8:55 pm
Not sure which seller you had but I paid for a years for service to RoyaltyTV because it was the same cost as 3 months for Vaders. When Royalty went belly up, my seller quickly set me up on Boom.
I recommend Boom for backup, I like it.
I never bought anything from RoyaltyTV or Anthony. His shenanigans are documented elsewhere. He ripped off resellers, and people who helped pay for his new server. So I will never buy from him or support someone that screwed over people. No matter how good the price may be.
Jan 5, 2017
158 posts
118 upvotes
montreal
ur_too_crazy wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 9:03 pm
For those looking for an alternative to Eternal Tv, give Kodi Solutions a try. After a billing error with eternal, I wasn't able to buy another subscription (out of stock blah blah blah). So to heII with Eternal. Kodi solutions is the same price. I've been testing it out for the last few hours, and so far so good. Their Apk also has a function to autoboot the app on startup (good option for those with older parents or non-techi folks who don't want to navigate through the android box to load the app). When the wife leaves the room, I will test the "adult" channel selections (only as a service to my fellow RFDers of course)
Hey thanks for the info. So compared to Eternal, similar in terms of picture quality, amount of buffering, and channel selection? I use Eternal and love it for $5 but always good to know if there’s other alternatives out there.
Jan 5, 2017
158 posts
118 upvotes
montreal
ur_too_crazy wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 9:03 pm
Hey thanks for the info. So compared to Eternal, similar in terms of picture quality, amount of buffering, and channel selection? I use Eternal and love it for $5 but always good to know if there’s other alternatives out there.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1311 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sonajatt wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 7:48 pm
Is it worth buying a reseller account? And then let’s say add 5 devices under reseller account and share the cost.
The way I read it is you buy $200 worth of credits to start and add device Mac addresses to your reseller portal. Question is how long will $200 last if i add 5 devices? This is for bestbuyiptv
Or are there other online buying options for monthly service?
Just letting you know something, it's not the money that will determine how long it will last, but how many credits you purchase with that money. so 1 month = 1 credit, and if you were to buy 25 credits then it will last you 25 months. Now divide that by 5 (25 / 5 = 5 months per box). So every 5 months you will need to reload credits.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
1976 posts
224 upvotes
sonajatt wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 7:48 pm
Is it worth buying a reseller account? And then let’s say add 5 devices under reseller account and share the cost.
The way I read it is you buy $200 worth of credits to start and add device Mac addresses to your reseller portal. Question is how long will $200 last if i add 5 devices? This is for bestbuyiptv
Or are there other online buying options for monthly service?
lamboman wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 7:28 am
Just letting you know something, it's not the money that will determine how long it will last, but how many credits you purchase with that money. so 1 month = 1 credit, and if you were to buy 25 credits then it will last you 25 months. Now divide that by 5 (25 / 5 = 5 months per box). So every 5 months you will need to reload credits. I've sent you a PM on how it works, hope that helps.
Another thing to consider is whether bestbuyiptv has a cost for setting up a reseller account. I know of at least one service that does, and it was not cheap.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1311 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
knapper wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 7:33 am
Another thing to consider is whether bestbuyiptv has a cost for setting up a reseller account. I know of at least one service that does, and it was not cheap.
There really shouldn't be any cost involved in setting up an account, because all they are doing is creating a Cpanel for you and add their already purchased credits since they use Super Panel themselves. This added cost to set up is just BS and a way for them to get extra money.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
1976 posts
224 upvotes
lamboman wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 7:35 am
There really shouldn't be any cost involved in setting up an account, because all they are doing is creating a Cpanel for you and add their already purchased credits since they use Super Panel themselves. This added cost to set up is just BS and a way for them to get extra money.
I won't argue with the logic, just saying some services limit the number of reseller panels and charge for them. I am not familiar with bestbuyiptv.
Mar 17, 2006
427 posts
120 upvotes
seanns32 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 6:32 am
I don't watch very much sports, so I can't speak for that. I watch mainly US television. Picture quality very good. Occasional buffering ,much like eternal (of which I don't know if it's the service, my cheap box or connection). You can' t expect perfection at 5$ per month. The UI looks exactly the same as eternal.
Jan 5, 2017
158 posts
118 upvotes
montreal
ur_too_crazy wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 8:41 am
I don't watch very much sports, so I can't speak for that. I watch mainly US television. Picture quality very good. Occasional buffering ,much like eternal (of which I don't know if it's the service, my cheap box or connection). You can' t expect perfection at 5$ per month. The UI looks exactly the same as eternal.
Great thanks. And you bought their service where? Husham or elsewhere?
Mar 12, 2018
33 posts
13 upvotes
rogue17 wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 9:06 am
Get yourself a dedicated iptv box like Mag,Buzz or Dreamlink. If you spent hundreds on that smarttv a hundred something on a iptv box is worth it.
Thx. Can you let me know which of Mag, buzz, dreamlink is better
Oct 23, 2012
316 posts
215 upvotes
cotpres wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 1:49 pm
There is no such thing. it is all subjective. I prefer Mag because it is the easiest. It is only for iptv. Others that want to have apps then Buzz and Dreamlink are good choices. Just don't get a cheap generic android box.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1311 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cotpres wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 1:49 pm
MAG is like an iPhone, and Buzz, Dreamlink, Formuler are like a Samsung. I think that sums it up right, @rogue17 lol
Oct 23, 2012
316 posts
215 upvotes
lamboman wrote:
Jul 5th, 2018 2:10 pm
MAG is like an iPhone, and Buzz, Dreamlink, Formuler are like a Samsung. I think that sums it up right, @rogue17 lol
Yes that what I say too. Mag is like Iphone. Buzz like Samsung, Dreamlink like LG, and Formuler like some other brand of Android phone.

Thread Information

There are currently 8 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 3 guests)

Xhumeka, lamboman, MysticDeth12, SzeMengC68051, saulin