• Jul 19th, 2018 1:40 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3007 posts
242 upvotes
Kingston
ProductGuy wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 8:27 pm
Do you recommend a specific reseller? I am looking to get IPTV as well.
I don't have an active IPTV account at the moment for any provider, so I can't really tell you who is a good reseller for Vader. I have seen vaderstreams and they seem to be alright, but again never used them. You can look into them or wait for a referral from someone that actually uses Vader
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1007 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kcorscadden wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 7:13 pm
Like ProductGuy said, who are you using, but more importantly what device are you using? If you are using a MAC address device like a MAG254/322, your current reseller has to release the MAC address before another reseller can claim it. If you are using an Android box, it doesn't matter as APK is not tied to any device.
The info about MAG is true, but only if you are going to rejoin the same service. But as far as I know (experience from troubleshooting a MiBox the other day with APK from StarTV), the APK used the MAC of the box and it is greyed out, meaning you can't change it. Better to use STB Emu because you are able to change the MAC. If I'm wrong please be easy on me..lol
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3007 posts
242 upvotes
Kingston
lamboman wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 9:01 pm
The info about MAG is true, but only if you are going to rejoin the same service. But as far as I know (experience from troubleshooting a MiBox the other day with APK from StarTV), the APK used the MAC of the box and it is greyed out, meaning you can't change it. Better to use STB Emu because you are able to change the MAC. If I'm wrong please be easy on me..lol
Unless they have changed it recently, the MAC Address was always tied to the reseller of the service, not the service alone. If you wanted to switch resellers, the MAC Address had to be released from the current reseller so the new reseller could pick it up. Only if the current reseller refuses to or has stopped being a reseller will the service step in and release the address. Has this changed? Now when it comes to APK's that use MAC Addresses, I have no idea as I have never used those.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1007 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kcorscadden wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 9:03 pm
Unless they have changed it recently, the MAC Address was always tied to the reseller of the service, not the service alone. If you wanted to switch resellers, the MAC Address had to be released from the current reseller so the new reseller could pick it up. Only if the current reseller refuses to or has stopped being a reseller will the service step in and release the address. Has this changed? Now when it comes to APK's that use MAC Addresses, I have no idea as I have never used those.
True and most servers have a time limit on how many days an expired MAC address can be stayed on the server. So when it reaches maximum threshold the MAC address is automatically deleted from the reseller panel.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Jul 10, 2013
17 posts
4 upvotes
MONTR
lamboman wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 10:11 pm
True and most servers have a time limit on how many days an expired MAC address can be stayed on the server. So when it reaches maximum threshold the MAC address is automatically deleted from the reseller panel.
New reseller can open a ticket to have the MAC address released from previous reseller.
Jul 3, 2007
13 posts
2 upvotes
No matter who you will all the quality of IPTV are the same as far as I know US has 1080 and 720 more than Canada channel TSN sportnet are HD the rest are SD Thumbs Up SignWinking FaceGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
14179 posts
5000 upvotes
Oakville
93dx wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 12:31 pm
Hi guys!
I am currently enjoying Vader streams for the past month...my first iptv sub and I'm very happy with it.
It hasn't gone down and works fantastically...in all honesty.

My question is: I am enjoying it...BUT....I'm not enjoying the $20/month I'm paying for it...

Can anyone direct me to a cheaper place to get Vader Streams?

Thank You in advance!!!!
In my quick searching through some of the reputable resellers, I didn't find anybody cheaper than about $20 a month when paying month to month. You could save a few bucks by buying a multi month sub, but I'm reluctant to go for more than, say, 3 months at a stretch. How cheap are you hoping to go?
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB recipient
Jan 5, 2017
120 posts
106 upvotes
montreal
Bella125 wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 6:58 pm
Yes.
they've officially stated that no more stock for July, so check back in August
Sep 23, 2006
809 posts
88 upvotes
Just signed up for Vaders but the site (vaders.tv) and config site (MH.org) are being blocked by my Rogers connection. They both work perfect when I tether to my Rogers LTE.

When connected to Rogers cable, I cannot ping either sites from CMD, but they ping fine from the Hitron web interface.

Anyone experience this?
Jan 3, 2013
221 posts
135 upvotes
Raincouver
Asmegin wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 12:47 am
Just signed up for Vaders but the site (vaders.tv) and config site (MH.org) are being blocked by my Rogers connection. They both work perfect when I tether to my Rogers LTE.

When connected to Rogers cable, I cannot ping either sites from CMD, but they ping fine from the Hitron web interface.

Anyone experience this?
What happens if you use a VPN like HotSpotSheild (free) or a paid service (many you can get a free trial). Can you connect to the sites through a VPN?

Their config site (MH.org) is Mission:Hope. Are you sure that is their config site? Astonished Face
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Sep 23, 2006
809 posts
88 upvotes
Brian79 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 1:39 am
What happens if you use a VPN like HotSpotSheild (free) or a paid service (many you can get a free trial). Can you connect to the sites through a VPN?

Their config site (MH.org) is Mission:Hope. Are you sure that is their config site? Astonished Face
They did work with a VPN.

I switched my DNS to Google, and a few hours later I was able to access both sites. Don't know if it is a coincidence but I'll take it!

Now to find a good windows Interface. Vader Kodi add-on is good but freezes. I don't like the interfaces on ProgTV or Perfect Player...
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
1939 posts
164 upvotes
Asmegin wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 8:22 am

I switched my DNS to Google, and a few hours later I was able to access both sites. Don't know if it is a coincidence but I'll take it!

Now to find a good windows Interface. Vader Kodi add-on is good but freezes. I don't like the interfaces on ProgTV or Perfect Player...
IGNORE - NOW SEE THE QUESTION WAS RE: WINDOWS

What device are you using? If Android, there is the Vader apk app, or STBEMU if you configure the MAC to your account (through MH.org site).
Last edited by knapper on Jul 11th, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
14179 posts
5000 upvotes
Oakville
Asmegin wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 8:22 am

Sounds like Rogers is blocking Vaders. Not a big surprise, it's direct competition.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB recipient

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

miredosl0p