• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2018 6:13 pm
May 1, 2018
43 posts
6 upvotes
Asmegin wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 8:22 am
They did work with a VPN.

I switched my DNS to Google, and a few hours later I was able to access both sites. Don't know if it is a coincidence but I'll take it!

Now to find a good windows Interface. Vader Kodi add-on is good but freezes. I don't like the interfaces on ProgTV or Perfect Player...
For windows try IP-TV player(49.1), or if you want to use kodi, try tvmosaic(dvblink) as a backend. First, you have to disable pvr simple client and uninstall vaders addon. then enable the tvmosaic(dvblink) pvr addon, and make sure the port is 9270. you can use multiple iptv services in kodi using tv mosaic. also, delete the tv.db and epg.db files in AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database before you start. here is a video on how to setup the tvmosaic program before setting up kodi
also kodi18 alpha2 works better for livetv than kodi 17.6. in kodi 18, the aeon nox silvo skin is a great livetv skin.
Dec 20, 2015
987 posts
350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ok guys so I'm trying out Vaders for the 2nd time around, and so far it's OK, not the greatest for sports. Channel selection is very limited and it does not offer a variety of channels either compared to premium servers I have.

At the moment I am testing it on iPhone with GSE Smart IPTV app and channels load fine as well as the EPG with URL. Will continue to progressively test it this weekend, and provide my own feedback on Vaders.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
May 5, 2006
486 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
I searched and couldn't really find a definite answer to this.
I have an Apple TV 4K. Does that work with OK2 or hrsjiptv ?
From the OK2 site, it looks like I can use an app called GSE IPTV - would I just add the m3u link to the app after I subscribe?
TIA!
Oct 11, 2013
389 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
i think the best iptv services are ok2,iptvsubs, epic stream and so far kodi solutions. im trying kodi Solutions as a backup iptv so far channels seem to be stable. alot of people recommend kodi solutions if you cant get Eternal iptv.
Dec 20, 2015
987 posts
350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
markol wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 3:50 pm
From the OK2 site, it looks like I can use an app called GSE IPTV - would I just add the m3u link to the app after I subscribe?
TIA!
Yep that’s correct you just need the url for OK2 with the username and password and you enter it in the remote playlists section. And if you want EPG you have to add that url in the EPG program guide.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Dec 20, 2015
987 posts
350 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JasonA591 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 4:54 pm
i think the best iptv services are ok2,iptvsubs, epic stream and so far kodi solutions. im trying kodi Solutions as a backup iptv so far channels seem to be stable. alot of people recommend kodi solutions if you cant get Eternal iptv.
OK2 is great but at times I find it missing EPG and the VOD is a mess. Just to let you know, iptvSubs is a reseller of OK2 (just found this out recently through some internal links).
Jan 3, 2013
218 posts
133 upvotes
Raincouver
markol wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 3:50 pm
TIA!
I think hrsjiptv only works using their Android apt?

I could never figure out how to use it without the apt. Also it has no EPG compared to services like Eternal TV that I am using now.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
2238 posts
8780 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
my only complain about ok2 is the bein sports Arabic are a mess most of the time buffering or not working when watching the worldcup so i have to switch to TSN/RDS, otherwise they are great specially they have the French Canadian channels.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 7gb $39/month! Thanks RFD!!
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3023 posts
410 upvotes
Edmonton
seanns32 wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 8:57 pm
they've officially stated that no more stock for July, so check back in August
When did they state that?
Jan 5, 2017
118 posts
106 upvotes
montreal
casperr wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 2:03 am
When did they state that?
Some of the admins have said that in the Facebook group a few times in last ~10 days or so
May 5, 2006
486 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
So I ended up trying out an OK2 stream with my Apple TV using GSE IPTV. The seller also provided me a link for the EPG info... from my understanding, I add that to the "EPG Program Guide" area in the app, but how is this supposed to be accessed? It seems like I can access a program guide through the "Xtream Codes API" section as well, but it takes a while to load and also a lot of information is missing. It also seems to jump everywhere when I try to scroll. Can anyone confirm how it's supposed to be designed to be used once I add the EPG URL into the Program Guide section?
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
2976 posts
650 upvotes
Miami
Deciding between the T2 and z7+

What makes the z7+ worth the extra $40 besides the extra gig of RAM?
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Jan 5, 2017
118 posts
106 upvotes
montreal
MayorOfToronto wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 7:13 pm
Deciding between the T2 and z7+

What makes the z7+ worth the extra $40 besides the extra gig of RAM?
besides the extra gig of ram they're basically the same. Similar built in IPTV apps (named differently, but the underlining code is very similar). So ya, not much different. I have thew z7+ and its great. My uneducated opinion says the extra gig of ram is worth it ;)
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
2976 posts
650 upvotes
Miami
seanns32 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 8:03 pm
besides the extra gig of ram they're basically the same. Similar built in IPTV apps (named differently, but the underlining code is very similar). So ya, not much different. I have thew z7+ and its great. My uneducated opinion says the extra gig of ram is worth it ;)
What do you think of the BuzzTV XPL3000? It seems like a solid middle-ground between the two.
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Jan 5, 2017
118 posts
106 upvotes
montreal
MayorOfToronto wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 8:08 pm
What do you think of the BuzzTV XPL3000? It seems like a solid middle-ground between the two.
Never used it but heard good things. Between the T2, 7+, and Buzz you can’t go wrong. They’re all basically of the same quality, and they all have their pros and cons. The big thing I can say is that the developers of the Formuler Z7+ are super active and provide updates almost every month which is a huge bonus. I’m not saying the others don’t, but the z7+ does for sure.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

EnricoS