Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
shoppingkart wrote:
Jan 6th, 2018 7:03 am
Anyone could recommend me a reliable reseller for ok2 or voodoo iptv? Thanks
You can usually figure this out if you go to places like reddit which are reseller havens. You just want to make sure that someone won't take your money and not provide the service and to find the cheapest one, otherwise it makes no difference which reseller sells you the service, they all get it from the same place :)
Jan 5, 2018
3 posts
Oh, ok, I must have misread your post!
No problem, all is well! Thank you
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1165 posts
362 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote:
Jan 6th, 2018 10:08 am
Which iptv provider?

I'm on fasthdtv 3 day trial, it was good for first 2 days and today it's been freezing on some channels and epg guide.

Any other good iptv providers low cost?
Eternal TV
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
ktokes12 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 6:02 pm
Eternal TV
Eternal TV is all public streams that you can get for free. I can't believe that people pay 5 or 8 dollars a month for this scam.

Remember the golden rule: if something sounds too good to be true....
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
5643 posts
337 upvotes
TO
Euro2012 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 6:26 pm
Eternal TV is all public streams that you can get for free. I can't believe that people pay 5 or 8 dollars a month for this scam.

What about fasthdtv?
This whole iptv and which ones are best is a study of it's own lol. I suppose there good stable ones will cost $15-20 a month
Achieva Financial / Tangerine / EQ Bank member

How would you like to pay? With my Brand New Invisible Brim card Please. 😂
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3005 posts
242 upvotes
Kingston
TorontoEh wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 8:13 pm
What about fasthdtv?
This whole iptv and which ones are best is a study of it's own lol. I suppose there good stable ones will cost $15-20 a month
Everyone has different requirements for what they deem to be "best" IPTV. Some ppl want international channels, others want VOD, others want PPV events (UFC/WWE/etc), others want HD/FHD, etc.... What a lot of ppl fail to realize is that the MORE a server offers, the more likely it is that the server will suffer in the long run. If you offer everything + the kitchen sink, then you better have a lot of capacity to handle the load or else you are asking for trouble if/when your server "peaks". For me personally, I only care about English channels and PPV events. I don't care about HD although it would be nice to have, but I also understand that a server offering HD also has to increase their bandwidth capacity to offer it as the bitrate is higher on HD vs SD thus more resources are being consumed. Now multipy that by thousands of ppl accessing the server during peak hrs and it's obvious as to why freezing and lag occur.

The biggest issue I always see is that ppl demand so much, but want to pay so little for it. If ppl truly understood what it takes to run an IPTV server and understood how complex it really is to run, ppl would have a much better appreciation for what service they do receive. $15-20 a month is the average cost for an IPTV server and ppl expect everything for that $ amount. Perhaps as IPTV becomes more and more the norm and equipment and capacity costs become cheaper over time, it would be completely realistic to have no downtime or freezing, but at this time it just isn't realistic. The only option a server has to restrict how many ppl can subscribe at one time thus load balancing is possible.
May 9, 2006
492 posts
73 upvotes
Mississauga
Euro2012 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 6:26 pm

can you explain how I can get it without paying?
Jan 29, 2017
926 posts
772 upvotes
kcorscadden wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 8:47 pm

The biggest issue I always see is that ppl demand so much, but want to pay so little for it. If ppl truly understood what it takes to run an IPTV server and understood how complex it really is to run, ppl would have a much better appreciation for what service they do receive. $15-20 a month is the average cost for an IPTV server and ppl expect everything for that $ amount. Perhaps as IPTV becomes more and more the norm and equipment and capacity costs become cheaper over time, it would be completely realistic to have no downtime or freezing, but at this time it just isn't realistic. The only option a server has to restrict how many ppl can subscribe at one time thus load balancing is possible.
Ideally we should have peer sharing using bittorrent, something like acestream to spread the load and better anonymize the source. Unfortunately monetizing would be difficult if not impossible.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3005 posts
242 upvotes
Kingston
peli33 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 9:11 pm
Ideally we should have peer sharing using bittorrent, something like acestream to spread the load and better anonymize the source. Unfortunately monetizing would be difficult if not impossible.
That would be ideal, but how many ppl are 1) willing to do this, especially knowing full well that the authorities could show up at their door tomorrow, and 2) would be able to set it up properly? Most ppl who use this form of IPTV don't know much about networking and running servers and thus would be blind to doing so unless guided by an experienced server admin or moderator.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
djjungly wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 9:00 pm
can you explain how I can get it without paying?
If you know how to use KODI and you know how Eternal TV works, you will piece the two and two together very quickly. The issue with this is that 1. quality is not that great on most of the content 2. there are TONS of dead links 3. Tons of freezing since those links are way too over saturated.

Fasthdtv works in a very similar fashion.

Keep in mind one thing: these $5/mth providers make money banking on the fact that there are tons of people in the world who only look at the price and don't think what they get for it or what is this 3-4 times cheaper than everyone else. I have tested 30-40 providers (for fun, Ill call these ones "providers" as well even though the only thing they provide you with is a list of free streams under a fancy Kodi skin) and are yet to come across one in a $5/mth range that is even remotely stable or content rich.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
kcorscadden wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 8:47 pm
Everyone has different requirements for what they deem to be "best" IPTV. Some ppl want international channels, others want VOD, others want PPV events (UFC/WWE/etc), others want HD/FHD, etc.... What a lot of ppl fail to realize is that the MORE a server offers, the more likely it is that the server will suffer in the long run. If you offer everything + the kitchen sink, then you better have a lot of capacity to handle the load or else you are asking for trouble if/when your server "peaks". For me personally, I only care about English channels and PPV events. I don't care about HD although it would be nice to have, but I also understand that a server offering HD also has to increase their bandwidth capacity to offer it as the bitrate is higher on HD vs SD thus more resources are being consumed. Now multipy that by thousands of ppl accessing the server during peak hrs and it's obvious as to why freezing and lag occur.

Solid post. It really does come down to exactly that: people think they will get Bell/Rogers quality/reliability for a fraction of the cost and they even cry about paying $15/mth and want all that for $5 or less.
Mar 25, 2006
556 posts
61 upvotes
Hamilton
Can Fasthdtv or it's chinese counterpart be used with tvirl? with live channels on nvidia shield? or is it just with apk?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
oncl0ud9 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 2:13 pm
Can Fasthdtv or it's chinese counterpart be used with tvirl? with live channels on nvidia shield? or is it just with apk?
Isn't Tvirl an apk as well?
Mar 25, 2006
556 posts
61 upvotes
Hamilton
you just load the playlist and epg of the iptv .. just wondering if it works with these cheap providers
Jul 11, 2017
437 posts
397 upvotes
oncl0ud9 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 2:13 pm
I doubt it since you don't get an M3U.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 1 guest)

Homer88, rogue17