• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2018 5:56 pm
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
Providing links to resellers is soliciting and is forbidden by RFD, they ban people for that.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
It depends where you get the links from but generally relatively often.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
It's a crooked business so you really have to do your research. Someone trying to trick you to make money is a part of capitalism and although unethical, it is not wrong. This is why educating yourself lowers the chance of this occurrence. If you are lazy, then you get screwed and people who are trying to trick you are counting on that.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 12, 2004
9633 posts
3928 upvotes
Ottawa
sassysue wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 10:30 am
Can anyone tell me the best package for Portuguese ?
I have absolutely nothing to sell you...
Wife is from Acores and we have Vader Streams. Not sure what you're looking for but they I think they have all the RTP's, SIC, Globo...not sure what else you want. Quality on those channels ranges from good to very good. One thing that's missing that some other providers have is Disney Jr, Disney Channel and Nickleodeon in portuguese for my daughter. We tried another one that had those over a year ago and they were terrible in terms of reliability...unfortunately I don't recall the name.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Member
Jul 11, 2017
437 posts
397 upvotes
Cas77 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 2:54 pm
I have absolutely nothing to sell you...
Wife is from Acores and we have Vader Streams. Not sure what you're looking for but they I think they have all the RTP's, SIC, Globo...not sure what else you want. Quality on those channels ranges from good to very good. One thing that's missing that some other providers have is Disney Jr, Disney Channel and Nickleodeon in portuguese for my daughter. We tried another one that had those over a year ago and they were terrible in terms of reliability...unfortunately I don't recall the name.
Really, most Portuguese channels are just English TV with Portuguese subtitles.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 12, 2004
9633 posts
3928 upvotes
Ottawa
Bella125 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 3:06 pm
Really, most Portuguese channels are just English TV with Portuguese subtitles.
Disney had actual voiceovers. I know A&E Portugal and Discovery PT and that stuff was subtitles.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2006
3002 posts
242 upvotes
Kingston
irishguy wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 9:18 pm
well said and you spot on in everything...there are iptvs out there that cost more ie about $15 per month and u get everything..HD..sports tvs ppv even UHD with out buffer but costs about $170 per year but when u consider what people pay rogers for the same thing its peanuts
But see here's the issue with your statement..... Ya that server doesn't buffer right now cause either they haven't peaked yet or the site admins have a lot of capacity to handle the load thus far. If you decide to pay that $170 for a 1 yr sub, there is no guarantee that the buffering/lag won't happen throughout that 1 yr period. Buying a 1 yr sub is a risky proposition as just because the server is running great today, doesn't mean that it will tomorrow.
Member
Feb 20, 2011
415 posts
63 upvotes
downtown TO
kcorscadden wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 3:29 pm
But see here's the issue with your statement..... Ya that server doesn't buffer right now cause either they haven't peaked yet or the site admins have a lot of capacity to handle the load thus far. If you decide to pay that $170 for a 1 yr sub, there is no guarantee that the buffering/lag won't happen throughout that 1 yr period. Buying a 1 yr sub is a risky proposition as just because the server is running great today, doesn't mean that it will tomorrow.
its been up and running 4 years now with huge online community and keeps getting bigger. new servers added so even as demands peak it never lets up...i used pay montly but for the last 3 years i done yearly...last year they changed all servers to run on blockchain so no problem with it ever going down or slowing
Member
Feb 20, 2011
415 posts
63 upvotes
downtown TO
guru2gr8 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 12:10 pm
Thanks for information, then my next task is finding provider that support M3U. i will try to avoid concurrent streaming on multiple devices but it will handy one subscription for all home rather then buying individual for each TV box.
any good iptv will let u run there service on 4 to 5 devices at the same time and on up to 3 different ip address same time
Member
Jul 11, 2017
437 posts
397 upvotes
irishguy wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 4:43 pm

any good iptv will let u run there service on 4 to 5 devices at the same time and on up to 3 different ip address same time
If you pay extra! Your not getting that service for $12 month.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
Bella125 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 3:06 pm
Really, most Portuguese channels are just English TV with Portuguese subtitles.
That's not true. I just checked my box and under the Portuguese/Brazil section there are 123 channels and maybe 40 of them are English channels with Portuguese subs (those are still actual Portuguese channels, they just bought the broadcasting rights to them, such as Historia etc).
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
kcorscadden wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 3:29 pm
But see here's the issue with your statement..... Ya that server doesn't buffer right now cause either they haven't peaked yet or the site admins have a lot of capacity to handle the load thus far. If you decide to pay that $170 for a 1 yr sub, there is no guarantee that the buffering/lag won't happen throughout that 1 yr period. Buying a 1 yr sub is a risky proposition as just because the server is running great today, doesn't mean that it will tomorrow.
True but there are usually substantial discount involved with an annual sub and some people just don't like the hassle of doing this each month. If I lost half of that $150 because something extraordinary has occurred, I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't cry over it either. It really comes down to how much you value your time as well.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
irishguy wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 4:43 pm
any good iptv will let u run there service on 4 to 5 devices at the same time and on up to 3 different ip address same time
Give it a rest. In your case I know you are a reseller 100% because you sent me a private message on your own asking me to try your service. Don't pretend to be a customer and take people in this forum for idiots. Not to mention that RFD will ban you for that as well.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2624 posts
763 upvotes
TORONTO
Bella125 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 5:19 pm
If you pay extra! Your not getting that service for $12 month.
He is a reseller and is trying to pitch you his product. Ignore him.
Member
Feb 20, 2011
415 posts
63 upvotes
downtown TO
Bella125 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 5:19 pm
If you pay extra! Your not getting that service for $12 month.
correct thats why i said any good iptv service

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)