• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2018 5:04 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3226 posts
601 upvotes
5 streams means 5 concurrent devices running

ie your tv, web, mobile

If you were for some reason watching on all 3 simultaneously that would count towards 3 streams, even if from same IP

still great though as a lot providers out there make you buy extra connections or buy separate accounts altogether if you want multi room capability
Banned
Jan 9, 2018
151 posts
49 upvotes
Ok so now I've decided to ditch Voodoo and go with Vaders Stream..lol Man this IPTV thing is literally killing me but I guess I've found a good one with Vaders because it has everything I'm looking for and it's stable as well (used it for at least 2 weeks). Although, Voodoo was pretty decent in the line up, I've noticed a lot of channels were down as of late and audio issues were persistent. Sorry guys if anyone took my advice on Voodoo, but make sure you only sign up for 1 month and do a trial on your end.
Sep 10, 2008
97 posts
14 upvotes
Wondering if anyone can help...I signed up last night for Mystreams and haven't heard a thing. What is the next step?
Jul 13, 2016
29 posts
2 upvotes
Hi there,

Can someone let me know and/or PM me authorized Canadian resellers that are reputable? I'm new to the IPTV world so I'm just trying to figure it out. I'm currently using Express but it seems to not be working properly for the last week. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3031 posts
248 upvotes
Kingston
StoneColdGB wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 4:23 am
Hi there,

Can someone let me know and/or PM me authorized Canadian resellers that are reputable? I'm new to the IPTV world so I'm just trying to figure it out. I'm currently using Express but it seems to not be working properly for the last week. Thanks.
What do you mean by authorized? Legal? In this form of IPTV, there is no such thing as authorized.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3853 posts
641 upvotes
StoneColdGB wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 4:23 am
Hi there,

What happening to it? I've been using it for the last couple of months with very few issues.
Feb 4, 2017
439 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto
I just got a new android box s905x. When I open the hrjsiptv or fasthdtv app, it gets stuck at 10% verifying user data. Anyone know how to fix this?
Jul 13, 2016
29 posts
2 upvotes
kcorscadden wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 6:44 pm
What do you mean by authorized? Legal? In this form of IPTV, there is no such thing as authorized.

Authorized and reputable as in a reseller who's legit and won't just scam the end user.
Jul 13, 2016
29 posts
2 upvotes
Aggy wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 7:15 pm

What happening to it? I've been using it for the last couple of months with very few issues.

It worked excellent for 1.5 weeks and for the last few days some of the sports channels are frozen. The premium movie channels seem to be freezing as well and/or stuck on "loading".
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2649 posts
2016 upvotes
Markham
CheapMang wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 9:14 pm
I just got a new android box s905x. When I open the hrjsiptv or fasthdtv app, it gets stuck at 10% verifying user data. Anyone know how to fix this?
Try a wired connection of your Android TV Box to your router.
Most non-branded Android TV boxes have weak wifi connection.
Feb 4, 2017
439 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto
drdtyc wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 1:15 pm
Try a wired connection of your Android TV Box to your router.
Most non-branded Android TV boxes have weak wifi connection.
Ya I was actually using wired. I have a feeling this Sammix S905x box is a dud. I installed Terrarium and it also crashed. I am going to return it and get the mi box 3 from canada computers.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19470 posts
7879 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CheapMang wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 1:17 pm
Ya I was actually using wired. I have a feeling this Sammix S905x box is a dud. I installed Terrarium and it also crashed. I am going to return it and get the mi box 3 from canada computers.
Always go mibox or shield

I learned the hard way
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2649 posts
2016 upvotes
Markham
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 2:31 pm
Always go mibox or shield

I learned the hard way
MiBox is of good quality; I have no problem with it.
But I do not like it has no ethernet port and forces me to buy an adapter for ethernet cable connection.
YMMV.

Shield is beyond my budget range.

One can always buy any generic box sold by Amazon or fuifilled by Amazon enjoying peace of mind to return it free of shipping fee for a full refund in case the box is a lemon.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2649 posts
2016 upvotes
Markham
CheapMang wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 1:17 pm
Mi Box 3 has no ethernet port.
You will need a micro USB to Ethernet adapter if you prefer wired connection.

This one is a good alternative to MiBox 3.
https://www.amazon.ca/Android-Amlogic-B ... 075RYGT2Q/
Compared to Mi Box 3, it has more memory (16GB vs 8GB), better cpu ( Amlogic S912 vs Cortex-A53), more connection options (Ethernet vs none), newer OS (Android 7 vs Android 6), longer return period (30 days vs 14 days) and cheaper ($89 vs $125).

I am using a similar box with same specs except more memory 32GB vs 16GB. I bought direct from a Chinese eStore and cheaper too. But it took 6-8 weeks to ship and no return period. I gambled and won !

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

uptown