• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 2:06 pm
Sep 30, 2016
6 posts
drd207 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 12:31 pm
Anyone makes https://www.fasthdtv.com service (English version of https://www.hrsjiptv.com from same guys) working? For me hrsjiptv works, fasthdtv - doesn't, show 30 kbps max
Interesting!
Chinese version doesn't show forecast (guide).
English version is opposite - shows forecast, but no picture :).
Jul 11, 2017
77 posts
34 upvotes
I did a 3 day trial of the fasthdtv, gonna try hrsjiptv trial then decide on a year membership. The fasthdtv was good because it didn't have a bunch of channels that I'd never use.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2136 posts
666 upvotes
TORONTO
I have one, paid $300 for the box and 1 year subscription (I think its 150-180 to renew for another year afterwards). No lag, great quality and it has all canadian and american channels you can think of, including all the premium ones as well as hundreds of sports channels. There are quite a few ethnic sections in another languages (I checked the Portuguese one since that was the original question, at it has about 80 channels. I don't speak Portuguese myself so I doubt I can help further heh). They also have all PPV events when available, extra channels appear during that time. There is also KODI on it as well as a large video on demand section from the provider.

I find it to be a great deal especially for sports lovers or people looking for ethnic sections.
Oct 21, 2009
232 posts
47 upvotes
I use Ultrabox / Epic Streams.
$14USD per month. Very stable. Near full and accurate EPG. PPV, VOD and International channels available.
Highly recommended.

PM me if you want any more details.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3209 posts
375 upvotes
Torana
Just came across this thread and pretty pumped to try IPTV out. Trying out the fasthdtv on my Mibox. It seems good so far. Every channel I've tried after after a minute or so replays/rewinds back a minute or so. I'll try out the chinese version after the 3 day trial is up. I know it's convenience I'm paying for with Rogers and it's way easier for my wife and kids to search for something with a cable box. I think rather than get a second rogers box I'll just use IPTV on my second tv. Plus I have terranium, Kodi and Netflix so it should be enough for now. Not sure if I'll cut the cord just yet.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
8507 posts
796 upvotes
Aggy wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 10:20 pm
Just came across this thread and pretty pumped to try IPTV out. Trying out the fasthdtv on my Mibox. It seems good so far. Every channel I've tried after after a minute or so replays/rewinds back a minute or so. I'll try out the chinese version after the 3 day trial is up. I know it's convenience I'm paying for with Rogers and it's way easier for my wife and kids to search for something with a cable box. I think rather than get a second rogers box I'll just use IPTV on my second tv. Plus I have terranium, Kodi and Netflix so it should be enough for now. Not sure if I'll cut the cord just yet.
it doesnt make sense to me to have Rogers and IPTV together unless u have no where to burn your $$$

if u want easy access then get mag254 or AVOV and if u r technical person then get Mi Box..

i am a fan of GNP, then upgrade to Mi Box..which give me more flexibility..

The IPTV on APK feel like mah254..just one more step clicking compare to mag254...
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jul 11, 2017
77 posts
34 upvotes
So I've tried out both fasthdtv and the Chinese one. From what I can tell, the Chinese one is faster, maybe it's the different app? Anyone notice if either one has AMC?
Sep 30, 2016
6 posts
Bella125 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 2:45 pm
I did a 3 day trial of the fasthdtv, gonna try hrsjiptv trial then decide on a year membership. The fasthdtv was good because it didn't have a bunch of channels that I'd never use.
Did you try on phone or TV Box? What is TV Box chipset and Android version?
I have S905X, Android 6.0.1 TV Box and fasthdtv doesn't work on it.
But:
- it works on the phone
- Chinese version (hrsjiptv) works on TV Box

Anyone has fasthdtv working on TV Box?
Sep 30, 2016
6 posts
Bella125 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 10:17 am
So I've tried out both fasthdtv and the Chinese one. From what I can tell, the Chinese one is faster, maybe it's the different app? Anyone notice if either one has AMC?
Same app, form same guys, different versions. Chinese 11.1a, English 12.1.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2136 posts
666 upvotes
TORONTO
drd207 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 10:27 am
Same app, form same guys, different versions. Chinese 11.1a, English 12.1.
I tried hrsjiptv for 2 days for fun and their service glitches and freezes at 50% of the channels I attempted to watch. The selection is also limited. There are MUCH better providers out there, this level of service you can get for free on KODI via free IPTV services.

They also spam like crazy, I got 4 PMs from them the second I posted in this thread hah
Sep 30, 2016
6 posts
Euro2012 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 2:27 pm
There are MUCH better providers out there, this level of service you can get for free on KODI via free IPTV services.
Could you please give some examples? How they work on regular Android Box, not MAGs?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2136 posts
666 upvotes
TORONTO
drd207 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 2:31 pm
Could you please give some examples? How they work on regular Android Box, not MAGs?
Most of them work on the .apk concept so you could technically use ANY android device to run the service from, you'd likely need to provide your MAC address to them so they can unrestrict it in their systems.

The quality of their services depends on numerous factors, too many to list them all here. I will list some important ones:

1. Servers - If they use weak servers or have a weak internet connection, it will freeze/glitch/have poor quality
2. Encoding
3. Where they get the channels from - the better ones run most of those channels themselves (I'd assume one channel per receiver cycling continuously). This way you have full control over quality, traffic, issues, etc. Inferior ones buy access to hundreds of channels from someone else and this becomes an issue because you are at the mercy of some third party. Not to mention that those channels are purchased by thousands of these providers so that much traffic will almost certainly cause lagging and/or poor quality.

There are many many more but I think you see the difference.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
8507 posts
796 upvotes
Euro2012 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 2:27 pm
I tried hrsjiptv for 2 days for fun and their service glitches and freezes at 50% of the channels I attempted to watch. The selection is also limited. There are MUCH better providers out there, this level of service you can get for free on KODI via free IPTV services.

They also spam like crazy, I got 4 PMs from them the second I posted in this thread hah
r u a reseller? my bro is using and he never complained...he told me no buffering no disconnected..all smooth..he's using Mi Box..

i would think it's either your box, router or ISP issue....
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2136 posts
666 upvotes
TORONTO
kiasu wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 3:37 pm
r u a reseller? my bro is using and he never complained...he told me no buffering no disconnected..all smooth..he's using Mi Box..

i would think it's either your box, router or ISP issue....
No I am not which is why I did not name any providers. You seem to be quite upset by my feedback and are alluding on multiple threads for people to get this service and you don't see me asking you that question - likely because I am not interested in arguing, just providing honest feedback.

Box, router or ISP issues are all very unlikely unless you have a box that is 10-15 years old and severly outdated or a dialup internet connection. Remember, to stream something in 1080p (which none of these boxes encode in),it would require about 3mbs which is negligent compared to even the most basic internet packages that are around 25-30mbs. Therefore the issue is on the other end.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
8507 posts
796 upvotes
Euro2012 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 4:49 pm
No I am not which is why I did not name any providers. You seem to be quite upset by my feedback and are alluding on multiple threads for people to get this service and you don't see me asking you that question - likely because I am not interested in arguing, just providing honest feedback.

Box, router or ISP issues are all very unlikely unless you have a box that is 10-15 years old and severly outdated or a dialup internet connection. Remember, to stream something in 1080p (which none of these boxes encode in),it would require about 3mbs which is negligent compared to even the most basic internet packages that are around 25-30mbs. Therefore the issue is on the other end.
upset? why should I? no I am not..lol..we all know these 'iptv' r not 1080p....
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

laidbackg