• Aug 14th, 2018 8:27 am
Feb 13, 2009
403 posts
62 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 5:00 pm
Two words

Android tv
I've had 3 boxes over the years and they all run apps and such just like any other Android device. Does 'Android TV' have additional offerings?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18672 posts
6851 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Pottertons wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 10:00 pm
I've had 3 boxes over the years and they all run apps and such just like any other Android device. Does 'Android TV' have additional offerings?
Android tv software is optimized for the television. I’ve had boxes running junky mobile android software and it’s a night and day difference
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Apr 9, 2009
412 posts
344 upvotes
Calgary
Anybody have a hookup for a reseller for Vader? I'm looking to pay about $15 a month if that's doable.
Pm me
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1003 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the info guys,

There are 41 pages and I dont want to go through them all (if I dont have to)

Can someone tell me if HRJS is still the best service for Chinese channels?

$78 USD for lifetime subscription seems like a great deal to me!

Thanks.
Nov 21, 2016
287 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 2:31 pm
Always go mibox or shield

I learned the hard way
I don't agree with this. An iptv box like a dreamlink/formuler might be better for IPTV. I used shield for a year and it was good.
But recently bought a formuler and the picture clarity and speed of channels loading is just too good compared to shield.
The vividness of the picture is also very good. Shield appeared to be washed out colours.

So speed, vividness and ease of use for nontech savvy parents would be much better in a dedicated good quality iptv box. (I mean a good quality box which might be 120-150$, not done cheap knockoff)

But for other apps, yes, shield is the best. I use shield mainly for gaming and formuler z7+ for iptv now.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
18672 posts
6851 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
sacthegreat666 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 10:31 am
I don't agree with this. An iptv box like a dreamlink/formuler might be better for IPTV. I used shield for a year and it was good.
But recently bought a formuler and the picture clarity and speed of channels loading is just too good compared to shield.
The vividness of the picture is also very good. Shield appeared to be washed out colours.

So speed, vividness and ease of use for nontech savvy parents would be much better in a dedicated good quality iptv box. (I mean a good quality box which might be 120-150$, not done cheap knockoff)

But for other apps, yes, shield is the best. I use shield mainly for gaming and formuler z7+ for iptv now.
Yes I agree that if all one cares about is iptv, then a mag box is the best option.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Feb 19, 2010
970 posts
245 upvotes
YYC
sacthegreat666 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 10:31 am

I tried the 4k Dreamlink a few months ago and it was complete crap! Took forever to load and the picture quality was crap. I do not recommend
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2611 posts
1984 upvotes
Markham
letmesee wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 9:57 am
Thanks for the info guys,

There are 41 pages and I dont want to go through them all (if I dont have to)

Can someone tell me if HRJS is still the best service for Chinese channels?

$78 USD for lifetime subscription seems like a great deal to me!

Thanks.
Hrsjiptv is good for LIVE streaming including Chinese channels. Its VOD streaming is useless.
Nov 21, 2016
287 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
Importz wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 11:20 am
I tried the 4k Dreamlink a few months ago and it was complete crap! Took forever to load and the picture quality was crap. I do not recommend
I am using the Formuler Z7+ which is an updated version of Dreamlink T1 and it works like a charm. I heard from others as well that Dreamlink T1 and T2 are much better for IPTV than Shield. But anyways, I can only speak for Shield and Formuler that I am using.
I tried 2 different IPTV services on both devices. And both of them running on Formuler was wayyyy better than that on Shield.
Feb 1, 2013
245 posts
46 upvotes
After using smoothstreams for a few years I decided to cancel my subscription 6 months ago because I felt the service had steadily gone downhill.
I’m currently trialing vader’s and am quite impressed, particularly as it works well on the Apple TV using the GSE app, I’m signed up via Vaders.ca which is asking $20 a month, is that as cheap as it gets ?
I prefer to monthly or 3 monthly but am reluctant to pay a year in advance.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
10885 posts
2361 upvotes
GTA
bevanpfc wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 1:25 pm
After using smoothstreams for a few years I decided to cancel my subscription 6 months ago because I felt the service had steadily gone downhill.
I’m currently trialing vader’s and am quite impressed, particularly as it works well on the Apple TV using the GSE app, I’m signed up via Vaders.ca which is asking $20 a month, is that as cheap as it gets ?
https://www.vaderstreams.ca/ has 3 months for $45. They have a pretty active facebook group, which Colin monitors all the time for questions and support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481971231915845/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
3550 posts
193 upvotes
Georgetown
Hugh Jass wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 1:39 pm
https://www.vaderstreams.ca/ has 3 months for $45. They have a pretty active facebook group, which Colin monitors all the time for questions and support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481971231915845/
Is this the same Vader service that allows multiple connections?

I also noticed a Plex option there that seems interesting...hmmm...
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2002
2164 posts
10 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
bevanpfc wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 1:25 pm
I just tried these guys and they to be alright,
iptv serverces..

https://iptvservices.ca/products/
Apr 9, 2009
412 posts
344 upvotes
Calgary
How is vader streams for ppv?

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)

lamboman, webpromoinc