• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2018 5:04 pm
Jul 13, 2016
29 posts
2 upvotes
Aggy wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 12:19 am
Did you try a different server?

I'm trying a Vaders trial. They seem to be good but the VOD is currently very limited. Apparently they're working on it? Live TV seems to be good but I feel there may be less channels then Express?
Feb 20, 2011
433 posts
67 upvotes
downtown TO
Phlav wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 7:30 pm
How is vader streams for ppv?
perfect
Feb 13, 2009
414 posts
64 upvotes
Phlav wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 8:46 am
Anybody have a hookup for a reseller for Vader? I'm looking to pay about $15 a month if that's doable.
Pm me
For peace of mind, it would probably be best to go through the official page and sacrifice the additional $5/mth.
Hugh Jass wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 1:39 pm

Is this the same Vader service that allows multiple connections?
Yes it is.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3226 posts
601 upvotes
When Vaders/MyStreams is up, it's been good.

However, a couple of instances of unscheduled maintenance in the last week that spanned a few hours each. Hopefully it's just them working out the kinks by adding a flurry of migrated subs from MS.
Jul 13, 2016
29 posts
2 upvotes
Do you need a VPN if you're using something like a Mag or Dreamlink box? I'm a newbie so just wondering if there would be any problem if I DON'T use a VPN if I'm to go with one of the bigger providers that have been mentioned in this thread. I'm out in BC and with Telus. Thanks.
Aug 3, 2009
571 posts
44 upvotes
Vader is super oversold. Just talk to the resellers and they would tell you the same. I tried them out, I wasn't impressed. Lots of content, but not enough quality.
Mar 25, 2006
350 posts
45 upvotes
Victoria
StoneColdGB wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 5:43 pm
Do you need a VPN if you're using something like a Mag or Dreamlink box? I'm a newbie so just wondering if there would be any problem if I DON'T use a VPN if I'm to go with one of the bigger providers that have been mentioned in this thread. I'm out in BC and with Telus. Thanks.
A VPN is not a requirement. That's not to say that a VPN won't help with "hiding" what you are connecting to. The services will work without VPN
Jul 13, 2016
29 posts
2 upvotes
brew99 wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 6:23 pm
A VPN is not a requirement. That's not to say that a VPN won't help with "hiding" what you are connecting to. The services will work without VPN

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I'm actually wondering if we need to "hide" what we're watching. Like I just hope it's not something like that notice and notice thing that ISP's send you if you download torrent files.
Feb 17, 2017
445 posts
59 upvotes
Anyone heard of a server called bestview?
Who you know matters sometimes but what you know is invaluable
Nov 7, 2003
581 posts
108 upvotes
cyphr wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 6:14 pm
Vader is super oversold. Just talk to the resellers and they would tell you the same. I tried them out, I wasn't impressed. Lots of content, but not enough quality.
I use them through a re-seller and different brand.... I am experienceing the same, unplanned and planned outages plus many channels just not working.

It’s too bad as there are very few options with multi-connections who are not resellers of Vaders.
Nov 7, 2003
581 posts
108 upvotes
irishguy wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 11:19 pm
perfect
How about your Canadian channels? Omni One, Omni Two, City TV, CBC, and several other channels are either missing or always down.....
Penalty Box
Dec 20, 2015
1243 posts
486 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It seems as though a lot of Canadian content is not working properly on most servers. I am using various different servers and most if not all, have same issue with Canadian content.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Nov 7, 2003
581 posts
108 upvotes
lamboman wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 12:00 pm
It seems as though a lot of Canadian content is not working properly on most servers. I am using various different servers and most if not all, have same issue with Canadian content.
Thanks!

Anyone have experience with RocketStreams?

https://rocketstreams.tv
Penalty Box
Dec 20, 2015
1243 posts
486 upvotes
Toronto, ON
325i wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 12:48 pm
Thanks!

Anyone have experience with RocketStreams?

https://rocketstreams.tv
Heard of them but never used their services. TBH, most servers just bank on other servers. I've used a trial for diamond server and the channel lineup and categories name looked exactly like IPTVExpress. Plus, I would not deal with a website, as they can scam you or close down quickly. If you want reliable service I just looking for a good reseller on reddit or kijiji. Even try westwood mall, I know there's tons of dealers there as well that you can deal face to face.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 3 guests)

M10455