Which the best between these three
Voodoo
Ok2
Crown
Reseller do not comment or reply
Nov 4, 2003
246 posts
5 upvotes
Im interested in getting OK2. can anyone recommend a reseller that they are using that is reliable?
Feb 20, 2011
410 posts
62 upvotes
downtown TO
325i wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 9:15 am
How about your Canadian channels? Omni One, Omni Two, City TV, CBC, and several other channels are either missing or always down.....
omni 2 i notice is down but the rest are up
Dec 20, 2015
722 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto, ON
teb wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 11:20 pm
Im interested in getting OK2. can anyone recommend a reseller that they are using that is reliable?
Used that server, and I'd say it's great for international content but english was iffy. I've heard it's great for Chinese content. From all the servers I've used, I'd say Vaders is probably the most reliable one with less issues. Just didn't like their VOD section. But the server loads quickly and channel switching is almost instant.
Nov 7, 2003
541 posts
64 upvotes
irishguy wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 4:31 am
omni 2 i notice is down but the rest are up
Really? I lost all of those channels since Monday, was told that there are source issues @Vaders.

Thanks for your reply....
Dec 20, 2015
722 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto, ON
325i wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 6:35 am
Really? I lost all of those channels since Monday, was told that there are source issues @Vaders.

Thanks for your reply....
I've used Vaders yesterday and IPTVExpress as well, both had issues with OMNI but city TV and rest were fine. Check your URL make sure your using the correct one, since each box is different for the way it connects.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3128 posts
506 upvotes
I did notice a few canadian channels disappeared from my MyStreams/Vaders EPG.

I dont know what channels specifically, I just know CP24 used to be Ch16 in my Canada folder and now its Ch 12.
Dec 20, 2015
722 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rinse wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 9:28 am
I did notice a few canadian channels disappeared from my MyStreams/Vaders EPG.

I dont know what channels specifically, I just know CP24 used to be Ch16 in my Canada folder and now its Ch 12.
Yea that's one thing that's not guaranteed in IPTV, is that channels will disappear and new channels will be added in place. That's why when people buy from me, I let them know, NOT all channels are guaranteed. If it is deleted or missing, it means they probably deleted it and are in the process of adding new ones. One of the server admins told me, they usually see which channels are not viewed mostly and would remove that one. So if any of my clients needed a channel, then normally I send a ping to the admins and they add them.
Mar 17, 2006
595 posts
91 upvotes
Markham
teb wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 11:20 pm
I'm on my first month with this provider:
https://tvservice.club/

OK2 has lots of Chinese channels, and a large VOD section. Uptime has been pretty reliable for the most part. Channels go up and down, and the more important channels have mostly been reliable (such as CP24, CBC).
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3465 posts
474 upvotes
Torana
I've figured out that after a few months of reading and trials and such there is not one best IPTV service. Totally depends on what someone watches. For me, the channels wewatch are generally up and they are mostly NA content. Only about 25 channels I have saved. What's good for me isn't good for someone else. Just like boxes! No single box is the best. They all have slightly different features such as the MAG vs. Dreamlink vs. BuzzTV vs. Android box. I've used the last 3 (4 if you count stbemu) and I like the buzz for my family. For my parents, the T2 I recommended. For my man cave the mibox does the job.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2534 posts
736 upvotes
TORONTO
Fastdash wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 5:16 pm
Which the best between these three
Voodoo
Ok2
Crown
Reseller do not comment or reply
Hah Quite a few of these "passionate" members are resellers, like IrishGuy for example. But you'll know who they are because they will all try to PM you.

I personally like OK2 the best because of the amount of content and reliability but Voodoo is not that bad either. Crown is garbage.
Dec 20, 2015
722 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Euro2012 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 5:59 pm
Hah Quite a few of these "passionate" members are resellers, like IrishGuy for example. But you'll know who they are because they will all try to PM you.

I personally like OK2 the best because of the amount of content and reliability but Voodoo is not that bad either. Crown is garbage.
One thing that upsets me on Voodoo is, no one is taking initiative to fix things. If you notice CBC has been giving Love Nature channel, and now it's not working completely (last time I checked was last night). I am going to be honest with you, I am a reseller but I never promote my services online, it's all through word of mouth. And I'm only on this forum to provide my feedback for IPTV servers, so users can at least choose something they are going to be happy with. The only thing is, I generally wouldn't buy from websites because they can close down without notice. So anyone looking to get IPTV try flea markets, westwood mall, or just kijiji but deal in person so you know who it is.
Feb 20, 2011
410 posts
62 upvotes
downtown TO
Euro2012 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 5:59 pm

thank you euro..yes im very passionate about iptv

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 1 guest)

rob4321, redvapor, 325i