• Jun 22nd, 2018 5:46 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1243 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Aggy wrote:
Mar 10th, 2018 8:22 pm
No you can change mac. Robustness? How so? It's a grest simple pure IPTV box for sure.
can you please elaborate how to change mac number for mag254w2.
Stb emu works through software whereas mag box 's hardware is designed for one purpose.iptv.
Thats what I am told
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3467 posts
474 upvotes
Torana
CocoJambo wrote:
Mar 10th, 2018 8:25 pm
can you please elaborate how to change mac number for mag254w2.
Stb emu works through software whereas mag box 's hardware is designed for one purpose.iptv.
Thats what I am told
Typo. Sorry.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1243 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Aggy wrote:
Mar 10th, 2018 8:50 pm
Typo. Sorry.
Ok I also thought so
I have a mi box also ( right now on wifi bur I can hardwire also)
Is there a difference in performance for iptv on mag box oe on android box like mi box using stb emu ( assume both are hardwired)
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3467 posts
474 upvotes
Torana
CocoJambo wrote:
Mar 10th, 2018 9:43 pm
Ok I also thought so
I have a mi box also ( right now on wifi bur I can hardwire also)
Is there a difference in performance for iptv on mag box oe on android box like mi box using stb emu ( assume both are hardwired)
Performance wise the MiBox will look the same but the MiBox will be difficult to use all the functions as the mag due to limited buttons you can map on the MiBox remote. The MiBox is better specwise so shiuld be faster. Have you installed stbemu on the MiBox? If someone already has a MiBox probably no point getting a mag. You'll just need a better remote for the MiBox.
Jul 5, 2007
6 posts
montreal
So you guys know it's fairly simple to be anonymous with paypal .

I use paypal with vanilla cards and i made it anonymous.

It's not complicated figure it out
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
8453 posts
476 upvotes
Vancouver
Ugh has anyone got an EPG working for mystreams? Kodi addon or perfect player? They use to work. How come it use to work then it stops working?....try again and it works etcetc..rinse and repeat.

Now I hav the guide working with the addon BUT it only shows sports, no categories at the top anymore.

Ugh

I do realize the addon guide is BETA but it worked fine for so long.
May 17, 2017
14 posts
dtp213 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2018 1:05 am
So you guys know it's fairly simple to be anonymous with paypal .

I use paypal with vanilla cards and i made it anonymous.

It's not complicated figure it out
Can you PM me details on how to do it please.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
2926 posts
620 upvotes
Miami
How is this 30+ pages long when everyone is being selfish with their resellers... what have you discussed for 30+ pages?
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Nov 29, 2013
26 posts
3 upvotes
WINDSOR
pedalninja wrote:
Feb 27th, 2018 12:06 pm
I Couldn't agree more, with Terrarium and the MANY. MANY other apps out there, I never understood why either. Same with people asking about being able to record dvr style... ugh..
I find the interface and the usability of Crown TV's VOD way better than Terrarium.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2639 posts
274 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
No issues with mi box and IPTV here. However I do not use pvr .

I would appreciate a seller for voodoo or similar that has Italian channels for backup. Current EU service is no longer worthy of back up status.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3467 posts
474 upvotes
Torana
MayorOfToronto wrote:
Mar 11th, 2018 11:54 am
How is this 30+ pages long when everyone is being selfish with their resellers... what have you discussed for 30+ pages?
Most likely a bunch of resellers posing as subscribers. Or maybe people redirecting others to "better" subs to keep their own subs from being overwhelmed on the server side.
Apr 3, 2013
49 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
Using multi connection i have it set up on my LG Smart TV directly on the app. And then on my Raspi3 running librelec and using the providers Kodi repo. All working great and smooth.
Jul 11, 2017
415 posts
380 upvotes
MayorOfToronto wrote:
Mar 11th, 2018 11:54 am
The words "the best" get repeated over and over, then someone chimes in and asks, "who's the best"? Then the cycle continues.
Banned
Mar 4, 2018
17 posts
4 upvotes
Windsor Ontario
Bella125 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2018 7:20 pm
The words "the best" get repeated over and over, then someone chimes in and asks, "who's the best"? Then the cycle continues.
If they asked "who is the worst" we could probably narrow it down quicker. lol
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
2993 posts
240 upvotes
Kingston
RonJ039735 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2018 7:58 pm
If they asked "who is the worst" we could probably narrow it down quicker. lol
The problem with asking "Who's the best" is that the answer changes every day or week. If the consensus is that such and such server is the "best" then everyone jumps on that server, bogs it down causing it too freeze and then ppl start to complain and ask how this is the best? The fastest way to kill a good server is by overpopulating it. A server only has so much bandwidth to serve its customers and if that bandwidth is to serve say 1000 customers but then you have 3500 customers, obviously more bandwidth needs to be added or you need to boot 2500 customers off the server which would never happen as more customers = more $$$.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 3 guests)

StoneColdGB