Off Topic Archive

Locked: Best looking female TV News anchors??

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2005 10:45 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 11, 2004
604 posts
1 upvote

Best looking female TV News anchors??

I was watching City TV - or is it CP24. They have some very nice news anchors on there - alot different than a few years ago. I really like Jee Yun Lee. Any others in Canada I should be on the lookout for?? Sorry for being so sexist by the way - I am sure there are some good looking male TV anchors (Peter Mansbridge :cheesygri )
Share:
46 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2003
2093 posts
8 upvotes
Feb 11, 2004
791 posts
8 upvotes
Peterborough
I think that Pey (the info girl) on OMNITV was pretty hot.
Banned
Jan 21, 2004
2600 posts
2 upvotes
GTA
Anne-Marie Green

Pictures don't do the justice. We bumped in to each other at Schmooze a couple months back and had a little chit/chat alone for a while (with some 'potential'-ahem if you know what I mean) but people around her was too busy so lost her without exchanging contact info.
Fineprint: Any brand that have [rfdlink=#]double underline link[/rfdlink] on my posts are not endorsed by me (unless stated otherwise) and automatically placed by the forum software for the site owners' commercial interests.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9364 posts
347 upvotes
Mississauga
I saw Anne Marie Green in person at the Word on the Street Festival last year. She's hot but tiny - 5 ft tall at the most.

My pick is Kathryn Humphries who does CITYTV sports. A hot chick who knows sports. :D
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4317 posts
80 upvotes
GTA
LtFransky wrote:I think that Pey (the info girl) on OMNITV was pretty hot.
I find her very hard to look at. She has a hamster face.. I know i'm not the only one that can't stand her.
Oct 27, 2004
12 posts
Anyone watch the Weather Channel?

They have the prettiest girls ever reporting on the weather. There are like 5 different ones but the brunette i think her name is Sheryl is the best looking.

I know, these aren't "news" anchors rather "weather" anchors :)
Banned
Jul 16, 2003
10398 posts
1458 upvotes
Toronto
hummmmmm........

the best one is that Victoria Sinclair, from NakedNews.....

lol....cant beat that......
Andre Oliveira - Mortgage Agent
Mortgage Intelligence - FSCO# 10428
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
1293 posts
3 upvotes
who else can't stand Liza from Breakfast Television? That fake laugh drives me CRAZY every morning!!

heatware 32-0-0
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2003
1989 posts
21 upvotes
Best looking? I'd say definitely Liza Fromer (2nd from left). Blonde hottie. Second vote goes to Jennifer Valentine. (3rd from left)

Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
4 upvotes
robattoronto wrote:Best looking? I'd say definitely Liza Fromer (2nd from left). Blonde hottie. Second vote goes to Jennifer Valentine. (3rd from left)

I've met her in person over 10 years ago when she was still on YTV. I did a taping of Video N Arcade Top 10 and killed it! Batman Return of Joker!!
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Addict
May 31, 2002
1079 posts
Another vote for Cheryl Plouffe of The Weather Network! Hmm... It says on TWN's site that she hails from Timmins, Ontario... Must be something in the water there.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2003
1989 posts
21 upvotes
Just read her bio. She rides a motorcycle. Nice!
artsreview wrote:Another vote for Cheryl Plouffe of The Weather Network! Hmm... It says on TWN's site that she hails from Timmins, Ontario... Must be something in the water there.
Jul 20, 2004
639 posts
23 upvotes
re:load wrote:who else can't stand Liza from Breakfast Television? That fake laugh drives me CRAZY every morning!!

Same boat here she is a dope and I cant stand Jennifer either, but bring on Mika the TTC/traffic person, she is very easy on the eyes and has a wonderfull beautiful smile among other things ;)

× < >