• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2017 11:24 am
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
1919 posts
562 upvotes
Calgary

Best low-profile body camera

I'm running into more and more crazies on the walk to/from work and in the dog park these days. I have a dash cam for the car, but figure it's about time I get one for myself.

Can anyone recommend a good body camera for this type of use? Not looking to spend a fortune, but just something simple that will last a few hours between charges.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Here you go darling:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Mini-MD80-Bike-H ... Sw3utY63wU
Nuprapture wrote: I'm running into more and more crazies on the walk to/from work and in the dog park these days. I have a dash cam for the car, but figure it's about time I get one for myself.

Can anyone recommend a good body camera for this type of use? Not looking to spend a fortune, but just something simple that will last a few hours between charges.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1382 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
Isnt it illegal to film people without them knowing about it?
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
1919 posts
562 upvotes
Calgary
This is exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks!

RE filming people without their knowledge? Aren't dash cams pretty much that? What about when something happens in public and all the cell phones come out? It's the same thing as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, I'd rather have footage of any issues as evidence and worry about the repercussions later than to not have any footage at all.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)