• Dec 13th, 2017 7:08 pm
Tags:
Nov 15, 2007
345 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto

best nest deals at the moment?

hi all,

i'm about to re-do my heating/cooling while there are still some ontario incentives for the year, looking to pick up a pair of nests to control them. i've seen quite a few in the last few weeks, but hoping for the latest/greatest!

thanks!
-b
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1780 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto & north …
toothpicvic wrote: ...looking to pick up a pair of nests to control them. i've seen quite a few in the last few weeks, but hoping for the latest/greatest!...
You may have missed the boat on finding any laggard Home Depot locations still having failed to remove all the old $259 Nest 3rd gen Thermostat shelf price stickers to SCOP the scanning and current $329 price against. Link here.

Somewhat related note; today around 3 p.m., HD Elgin Mills/Hwy 404 had two in-stock Nest Protect smoke/CO 120 V units in the lock-up cage with pricing still on the shelf over in the general smoke detector section/aisle (i.e. with the Kidde ones etc.) still at $119 vs. scanning/current $149 price. SCOP would bring the first one down to $109 and the second one to $119. Should get two free Google Home Minis too, though you would only get the will-call sheet for these as they are OOS. (Don't let them pull the $125 limit, their other current wording of the free Mini does not mention the $125.)

The two in-stock Nest Protect 120 V have replacement dates of "2027/JUL".
Nov 15, 2007
345 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
too bad...

if i got 2 of them, would i be able to claim 2 enbridge rebates?
Nov 15, 2007
345 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
thanks again, notmoneyguy. i just saw that there's also an ontario greenon rebate. i'll try and see if i can get one on each.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)