Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2006
5143 posts
57 upvotes
Richmond bc

Best new or used camera under $200

Hey guys, I was wondering what would be the best new or used digital camera under $200?

thank you, Ali
4 replies
Feb 26, 2007
438 posts
18 upvotes
ali123 wrote: Hey guys, I was wondering what would be the best new or used digital camera under $200?

thank you, Ali
Are you looking for a P&S or a more advance one with some manual functions?

if you're looking for one that has more manual functions, I'll recommend the fuji s1500. It is currently at 22x at Staples. There's a mail-in rebate of 40$ from Fujifilm (just got my MIR back yesterday). You can also apply a 20$ Staples coupon on it to bring it to 160-170. Very good price for a very good camera IMO.
Banned
Jul 13, 2009
82 posts
Try to find an Olympus C5050z if you can. They pop up on Craigslist from time to time for $200 or less.

It is slow when savings/processing the images but it is built like a tank, has excellent image quality and a nice fast lens at f1.8.

It's an oldie but a goodie.
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
13027 posts
2269 upvotes
Toronto
You don't care about the types of images that it will produce? Is price your only determining factor? Don't be a lazy newb, give us details as to what you're actually using this camera for.
Deal with it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2006
5143 posts
57 upvotes
Richmond bc
KorruptioN wrote: You don't care about the types of images that it will produce? Is price your only determining factor? Don't be a lazy newb, give us details as to what you're actually using this camera for.
I'm going to Iraq again soon so pictures of desert like areas and family photos. I also require it to take good pictures in dim areas and need it to be able to fit into a pocket.

Thank you, Ali

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)