• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2013 7:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1402 posts
97 upvotes

Best online customer service

In your opinion, what company has the best customer service?

For me the Following Online company have best Customer services Support

EVGA, Antec, Amazon.com, Infonec, Mike's Computer Shop

what about you Ladies & Gentlemen which Online company get your attention in regard to the best Customer services support.
17 replies
Dec 6, 2013
661 posts
242 upvotes
Ontario
Off top my head, Bodybuilding.com is simply the best online, over the phone, and through email. They are very quick and there's virtually no wait time.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18793 posts
3425 upvotes
GTA West
In My Experience:

Good:
Amazon
NHL GameCenter
Riot Games
Dell
TripAdvisor
UFile.ca
Ho Lee Chow Restaurant (online ordering is surprisingly well done and they are very responsive)
PhotonLight.com
ClearlyContacts
BlankMedia.ca

Average:
Amzer.com
Costco (online store only)
Kobo
The Body Shop

Poor:
Zelikovitz (Leather Company)
Five Guys Restaurant (online ordering only)
TransUnion
MarkerTek (Audiovisual equipment retailer)
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30144 posts
1363 upvotes
Fernando Po
Antec???? They sent me a computer virus once because they were mad I outted their poor service. They even admitted it. That was over ten years ago so that may have improved. I've had good service from Dell, Amazon (by not requiring it...it just works), NCIX in the past. At the very bottom are Canon Canada and Best Buy. Most are in-between...which is usually not good at all. Worst are those that have B&M stores and pretty much run the on-line business as a secondary business, like Staples. I'd buy from Staples but I think twice about buying from Staples.ca.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30144 posts
1363 upvotes
Fernando Po
Wow, I don't find Logitech or LLBean all that great. Logitech always wants me to send malfuncting devices back (they seem to not require this of anyone else on the planet) and LLBean wanted the same when my wife's socks self-destructed after one use. Also, half of the items I've bought from them are defective in some way. Mark's stuff is actually better nowadays.
Dec 22, 2008
622 posts
21 upvotes
GTA
Amazon, NCIX, Canada Ram all have good online customer service, in my opinion. Patriot is okay/moderate.
I've actually had amazing customer service from Canon Canada, too. I'd rate them as very good in comparison to the likes of Futureshop, Best Buy and Dell.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30144 posts
1363 upvotes
Fernando Po
Canon Canada is only on my list for losing my "L" lens, hiding the fact from me, and refusing to speak with me for a month. Maybe I'm being too hard on them. ;)
Mar 23, 2013
706 posts
123 upvotes
Kitchener
I purchased a tent from a company called Big Agnes and I found they had amazing customer service
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1760 posts
258 upvotes
Logitech for me as well. Other companies can learn a thing or two from Logitech's customer support.

I've also had excellent dealings with Sony's customer support - not the quickest (in my case, at least) but they definitely wanted to, and did, make things right.