• Oct 7th, 2016 10:09 am
Deal Addict
May 15, 2013
2048 posts
636 upvotes
Alberta

Best option of Frequently Flyer Program

Hi:

I use to travel to Europe, South America and California once a year (so, 3 trips). I've been using AA as Frequently Flyer Program but I need to use now one of Skyteam members. Do you recommend me use Delta or KLM Frequently Flyer Program according to your experience regarding redeeming miles to buy tickets ? Or maybe a different one from Skyteam?

Regarding credit card to transfer miles, I use right now AMEX but most points have already been used so don't know about next churning.

Thanks!
1 reply
Aug 9, 2014
468 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto, ON
iamthebest wrote: Hi:

I use to travel to Europe, South America and California once a year (so, 3 trips). I've been using AA as Frequently Flyer Program but I need to use now one of Skyteam members. Do you recommend me use Delta or KLM Frequently Flyer Program according to your experience regarding redeeming miles to buy tickets ? Or maybe a different one from Skyteam?

Regarding credit card to transfer miles, I use right now AMEX but most points have already been used so don't know about next churning.

Thanks!
I've always found Alaska's mileage plan to be interesting as they partner with various airlines across different alliances including Delta and American in the US. KLM is also a partner.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)