• Nov 15th, 2017 3:14 am
[OP]
Aug 26, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
LONDON

Best Paid IPTV for Sports

Hi all,

I've done a search, and while there are some threads on the topic, they're a bit outdated. Have just learned about IPTV, and am interested in purchasing a subscription to a service.

I'm only interested in streaming sports, primarily EPL soccer and NFL, so a service that's suited to that would be ideal. I'd be using it on my laptop, and possibly PS4. It would be ideal that multiple IP's are allowed, so I could share with my brother, but not required.

Does anyone have any suggestions for IPTV services that have worked particularly well for them? There's so much info and competition, that it's hard to pick out which are quality. Thanks!
27 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15620 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I'm going to end this thread for you right here

find two buddies, sign up for smoothstreams (cost will be no more than $30-35 per 6 months per person, cheaper if you grab an annual membership during a sale)

smash that upvote button once your'e sorted out.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2008
5041 posts
939 upvotes
Whitby
Smoothstreams still allows 3 ips per subscription?

Considering it, not impressed with hockey on a few IPTV's we subbed or tried trials on. Like to find a decent service and get hockey working well on Shield TV at my home and on another Shield TV I would set up for my kid who is away at university.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15620 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
^yup still 3 IPs and max 10 connections per sub

also lol @ the downvote I got. Someone must hate SS.
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2775 posts
239 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 10:47 am
^yup still 3 IPs and max 10 connections per sub

also lol @ the downvote I got. Someone must hate SS.
lol this downvote system needs to go!
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15620 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
azn_dan wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 10:56 am
lol this downvote system needs to go!
yeah maybe someones butthurt for whatever reason. Who knows....
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2775 posts
239 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 11:05 am
yeah maybe someones butthurt for whatever reason. Who knows....
if only they knew that smoothstreams is even a major provider to other iptv services in terms of sports. tsk tsk
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
smoothstreams is the best but can be expensive for your needs. If you just want NFL go with hehestreams.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
2928 posts
208 upvotes
Kingston
IMO SS isn't as good as it used to be. Ever since they went "mainstream", the service has gone downhill. They haven't added or maintained their servers vs ppl signed up. I get constant freezing/buffering now whereas before I never did and nothing has changed on my end. It looks like to me that SS has gone chasing the $$$$.... If you split the service 3 ways with 2 other ppl, it comes out to about $25 a person for a 6 month sub which is still pretty decent.
May 2, 2011
734 posts
95 upvotes
Oakville, ON
kcorscadden wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 9:17 pm
IMO SS isn't as good as it used to be. Ever since they went "mainstream", the service has gone downhill. They haven't added or maintained their servers vs ppl signed up. I get constant freezing/buffering now whereas before I never did and nothing has changed on my end. It looks like to me that SS has gone chasing the $$$$.... If you split the service 3 ways with 2 other ppl, it comes out to about $25 a person for a 6 month sub which is still pretty decent.
It definitely isn't as solid as it used to be, but I don't think there is anything else that is better. I definitely have the most problems lately with Leafs games. But usually, they'll have another feed you can switch to.

OP, don't have experience with NFL games cuz I don't watch them on there, but for EPL SS will definitely cover you there. They will have any soccer game on there with multiple feeds (NBC, TSN/Sportsnet, BTN, etc.)
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15620 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I agree that the reliability has gone downhill a bit but it's still good.

I thought SS limits the amount of subscribers per server to maintain their quality......maybe I'm wrong though.
Firebolt wrote:
Oct 6, 2006
167 posts
86 upvotes
i got a cheap android box and installed iptv on that... used to use iptv express, which by far had the best resolution for EPL/La Liga/Bundes but the amount of lag was driving me nuts. now I switched to voodoo, you will get 720p streams of all the sports channels (europe and middle east) and 1080p canadian ones. No lag, no disruptions. $10 a month per IP.
:twisted: May your wallet R.I.P :twisted:
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1609 posts
121 upvotes
North York
Zamboni wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 10:07 am
Smoothstreams still allows 3 ips per subscription?

Considering it, not impressed with hockey on a few IPTV's we subbed or tried trials on. Like to find a decent service and get hockey working well on Shield TV at my home and on another Shield TV I would set up for my kid who is away at university.
Use lazyman for NHL. Google it. There's a desktop app and kodi add-on.

They have MLB too but I don't watch baseball.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1450 posts
138 upvotes
Pickering
kcorscadden wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 9:17 pm
Agreed, its gone way downhill and now looking for an alternative. Anyone tried vaderstreams for sports?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15620 posts
4376 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
maddawg wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 11:36 am
Agreed, its gone way downhill and now looking for an alternative. Anyone tried vaderstreams for sports?
vader matchcenter gets it's feed from smoothstreams
Firebolt wrote:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)