• Nov 15th, 2017 3:14 am
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
9161 posts
3254 upvotes
Ottawa
kcorscadden wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 9:17 pm
IMO SS isn't as good as it used to be. Ever since they went "mainstream", the service has gone downhill. They haven't added or maintained their servers vs ppl signed up. I get constant freezing/buffering now whereas before I never did and nothing has changed on my end. It looks like to me that SS has gone chasing the $$$$.... If you split the service 3 ways with 2 other ppl, it comes out to about $25 a person for a 6 month sub which is still pretty decent.
maddawg wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 11:36 am

Agreed, its gone way downhill and now looking for an alternative. Anyone tried vaderstreams for sports?
I agree. McGregor/Mayweather fight was unwatchable. Other PPV's are now buffering a few times an hour where they didn't use to. My Redzone buffers a few times/hour as well during the 1pm games. Some NFL games are unwatchable unless I play server roulette until I find a good one. These are games/teams that shouldn't even be that popular.

No EPG sucks big time too.

It went from the best iptv to middle of the pack in the last 3-6 months.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1450 posts
138 upvotes
Pickering
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 3:36 pm
vader matchcenter gets it's feed from smoothstreams
Damn, that sucks.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15609 posts
4372 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
maddawg wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 10:01 am
Damn, that sucks.
yup but I don't know of any better sports iptv subs out there even with its current issues.

I thought they placed a limit on the amount of subscribers per server. Maybe not though.....

A couple other things:

1. mayweather/mcgregor was best in german commentary through dazn. no freezing lol
2. SS has an EPG if you use the fog build (1.0.3 is current I believe).
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1450 posts
138 upvotes
Pickering
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 10:25 am
yup but I don't know of any better sports iptv subs out there even with its current issues.

I thought they placed a limit on the amount of subscribers per server. Maybe not though.....

A couple other things:

1. mayweather/mcgregor was best in german commentary through dazn. no freezing lol
2. SS has an EPG if you use the fog build (1.0.3 is current I believe).
Thanks, already using fog build and its great. Just having problems on weekends while watching my weekend sport fix. I'm thinking their service is oversold.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15609 posts
4372 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
maddawg wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 11:34 am
Thanks, already using fog build and its great. Just having problems on weekends while watching my weekend sport fix. I'm thinking their service is oversold.
yeah I think cas77 was looking for an epg so that's why i recommended fog build

the server thing is weird. I went in with kcorscadden on a sub for my gf's dad that I believe is on the streamtvnow (historical feed that I don't think is accepting new subs but i could be wrong) feed and I was testing it out at his place and it seems pretty stable. Since I'm hardly over there I can't speak to the ongoing reliability of it. Since kcorscadden is having issues on that feed I assume my gf's dad is having the same issues. He hasn't mentioned anything to me though.

my own sub is with a group on the newer mystreams feed (that is taking new subscribers) and like you said it's hit and miss. I find myself changing servers constantly to try and get a quality feed.

So I was under the assumption that the reason that SS has been so stable over the years is the fact that they limit subscribership to various feeds (so once it's full it's full kind of deal)....but perhaps this is no longer the case?
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
May 2, 2011
734 posts
95 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Cas77 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 4:00 pm
I agree. McGregor/Mayweather fight was unwatchable. Other PPV's are now buffering a few times an hour where they didn't use to. My Redzone buffers a few times/hour as well during the 1pm games. Some NFL games are unwatchable unless I play server roulette until I find a good one. These are games/teams that shouldn't even be that popular.

No EPG sucks big time too.

It went from the best iptv to middle of the pack in the last 3-6 months.
If you watch SS through Kodi, there is an EPG. I rarely watch using the website.

My SS sub is through streamtvnow. Apparently they did stop at a certain point earlier this year, but checked again recently and it seems like it's open. Haven't tried re-registering and getting to the payment stage though.

This past weekend was great, no issues. Leafs game on Saturday night had no problems and EPL games Saturday/Sunday were all good.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
7898 posts
420 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know where the other IPTV thread is located?

There was a thread where people suggested best IPTV providers?

Was it moved?

Thanks
Penalty Box
Feb 10, 2007
9769 posts
1022 upvotes
smoothstream with perfectplayer + smoothproxy

haven't had issue with freezing since then.

the ss apk is trash
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]
Mar 11, 2007
747 posts
35 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 6:52 pm
smoothstreams is the best but can be expensive for your needs. If you just want NFL go with hehestreams.
what is your experience with hehe. Looking at their nba options.
Oct 31, 2007
3171 posts
337 upvotes
+1 for SS with fog. Split it with a buddy (they allow it) and it doesn't cost much either. Mayweather had issues but for me got fixed before the main event. I don't have many buffer issues with it anymore and when I do it's just a matter of changing servers.

I mean............SS sux, no one sign up to it!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7181 posts
233 upvotes
scorpion2886 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 4:13 pm
what is your experience with hehe. Looking at their nba options.
Its pretty good. Its pretty much like ballstreams.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Nov 12, 2017
9 posts
1 upvote
I use sportsnationhd.tv (just the sports part). They have another thing called ultimatemania.rocks that can provide both sports and regular tv. They have a FB page that is very active with helping others and fixing issues. They have all of the big 4 sports and MMA. http://sportsnationhd.tv/payments/signup The prices are in Pounds so there is a conversion fee since I'm in the US. But it comes up to about $22 for a 3 month sub, or $33.25 for a 6 month sub. So cheap and worth it. I've been using them for 9 months now.
Self-employed.