• Jun 10th, 2018 7:01 am
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
1066 posts
19 upvotes
yesstyle wrote:
May 29th, 2018 4:17 pm
i had one and you could hear the water swooshing around in there. Was annoying
I was worried about that too but if you remove the air properly you barely hear it.
Mar 15, 2018
12 posts
2 upvotes
Have you tried a pillow that allows you to adjust the amount of fill? I bought a Silk + Snow pillow, www.silkandsnow.com/pillow/, and this is now my favorite pillow that I have ever owned. My kids always fight for it as well. It's also made of latex so it should last longer than regular foam pillows.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
6856 posts
525 upvotes
Waterloo
Betty80 wrote:
May 31st, 2018 12:33 am
Have you tried a pillow that allows you to adjust the amount of fill? I bought a Silk + Snow pillow, www.silkandsnow.com/pillow/, and this is now my favorite pillow that I have ever owned. My kids always fight for it as well. It's also made of latex so it should last longer than regular foam pillows.
Seems like a great deal I may get 2 Kings for 190 it’s the best deal around. 1 question tho do you get all that latex ? Say if I want a high loft pillow do I pay extra for more latex?
Mar 15, 2018
12 posts
2 upvotes
sassysue wrote:
Jun 1st, 2018 8:15 pm
Seems like a great deal I may get 2 Kings for 190 it’s the best deal around. 1 question tho do you get all that latex ? Say if I want a high loft pillow do I pay extra for more latex?
I bought a 2 Queens and they came extremely lofty (at least for what I'm use to). I actually had to remove a lot of the fill in order to get it to where I wanted. I actually have a huge bag of extra fill from my two pillows! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
6856 posts
525 upvotes
Waterloo
Betty80 wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 1:26 am
I bought a 2 Queens and they came extremely lofty (at least for what I'm use to). I actually had to remove a lot of the fill in order to get it to where I wanted. I actually have a huge bag of extra fill from my two pillows! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I got them and don’t like them and gonna return them quite honestly theirs something cheaper out their lol