• Apr 16th, 2017 1:59 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
7551 posts
398 upvotes
Scarborough
If they raised the price that much, do you tip them?
Nov 10, 2016
9 posts
1 upvote
Menace wrote:
Dec 30th, 2016 9:03 am
If they raised the price that much, do you tip them?
Gratuities are always optional, but never mandatory. Thanks for the question Menace!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
7551 posts
398 upvotes
Scarborough
Do I need to call for appointment? I usually do not plan for the time, I just go whenever I have free time (once a month).
samchu9418 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2016 4:38 am
Gratuities are always optional, but never mandatory. Thanks for the question Menace!
Sep 8, 2009
5 posts
3 upvotes
toronto
hair comfort on middlefeild/steeles. 8$ mens cut. 5631 Steeles Ave E, Scarborough, ON M1V 5E2.
not sure if its the same NANCY from the first page (whao, 2006) but this NANCY is the owner.
Banned
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
769 upvotes
lightning_king2000 wrote:
Aug 25th, 2006 7:45 pm
Well I just came back from SuperCuts with another disaster and Im tired of the inconsistency there. Sometimes it would be ok, even good- other times completely horrible.

Im an asian guy and its so hard to find a place to get a decent cut that is not $20 at the mall (and they do a good job but I cant afford it). I dont want the 'fobby'-cut that some asian places give- and some cant speak english and my cantonese is not great at all. Any recommendations for places that give a good cut that is cheap & around Markham? Thanks.
This or go home
Nov 10, 2016
9 posts
1 upvote
Menace wrote:
Dec 31st, 2016 10:23 pm
Do I need to call for appointment? I usually do not plan for the time, I just go whenever I have free time (once a month).
To ensure that we provide you with the best experience possible, appointments made 1 day in advance are preferred, but walk-ins are always optional. Thanks Menace!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2004
2408 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
For me I usually go to my cheap $7 place for dry cut and those people do have good skills...$9 with a $2 tip...no complains here and they do properly disinfect their equipment as well.
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
Oct 8, 2015
13 posts
Unionville, ON
What if I have some coupns from last year.. Can I get hair cut without paying extra Or can get a refund for those coupons ? (for hk hair design )
Nov 23, 2008
267 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Very happy with my cut from Gondola Hair Design. $11 for a cut, which is a lot cheaper than what I was paying before.

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/gondola-hair-design-scarborough

Only "downside" would be that they seem quite busy. I actually tried to schedule an appointment the weekend before, but I wasn't able to get a (weekend) slot until just yesterday.
Jan 17, 2017
7 posts
Zewo wrote:
Jan 30th, 2017 11:50 am
Very happy with my cut from Gondola Hair Design. $11 for a cut, which is a lot cheaper than what I was paying before.

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/gondola-hair-design-scarborough

Only "downside" would be that they seem quite busy. I actually tried to schedule an appointment the weekend before, but I wasn't able to get a (weekend) slot until just yesterday.
which stylist did you use?
Nov 23, 2008
267 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
n4huynh wrote:
Jan 31st, 2017 1:20 pm
which stylist did you use?
I believe it was Andy. Hoping to book by name in future visits, it was never brought up when I called in to make the first appointment.
Nov 24, 2015
316 posts
76 upvotes
coolspot wrote:
Dec 24th, 2016 9:04 pm
Any place in Richmond Hill or Markham closer to 404? I'm looking for a place - Great Clips (both locations on Major Mac) has been a disaster as well as Pat’s Men’s Hairstylists and Barber Shop on Yonge. Pat's isn't too familiar with Asian hair and they keep cutting it TOO SHORT.

All I'm looking for is a boring comb over haircut - seems like that is too much to ask for these days.

I used to have no problems when I had a regular barber - but both guys I used have quit the biz and I've been struggling to find a replacement the last 2 years.

I really don't mind paying (up to $25 - 30) ... as long as the place is consistent and provides a decent haircut!
Have you tried My Hair Cut at Leslie x Elgin Mills? 8$ tax included (if paying cash)
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
15899 posts
1812 upvotes
ignites wrote:
Jan 31st, 2017 3:26 pm
Have you tried My Hair Cut at Leslie x Elgin Mills? 8$ tax included (if paying cash)
No, didn't even realize there was place there - may have to check it out.
Aug 10, 2015
31 posts
1 upvote
Thornhill, ON
coolspot wrote:
Jan 31st, 2017 4:54 pm
No, didn't even realize there was place there - may have to check it out.

Sorry to bring a older post back up. I'm looking to cut my hair. Can coolspot, ignites, or someone comment on My Hair Cut at Leslie and Elgin Mills ? Does the place still exist and where is it located exactly ? Is there a contact number ?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel