Best places to repair your down jacket in the GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 12:23 am
[OP]
Jul 9, 2006
397 posts
8 upvotes

Best places to repair your down jacket in the GTA

Nobis Jacket needs a new zipper, got no receipt so I got to get it repaired on my own.
The damage in on the side under arm zipper, its fine if you leave it closed but I rather have it fixed.
Took it to a local dry cleaner/alteration place and they didn't want to fix it.

I am in Richmond Hill, but is willing to travel in the GTA given the tailor is exceptional.
Found this place using Google (Sport Sewing Shop, 1931 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON)
Anyone have experience or can provide some recommendation would be appreciated.

I also have a 6-7 years old Mackage that could use some repairs from tears on the pocket flaps.

Hope my follow RFDers can assist, thank you.
Images
  • IMG_20190102_172704.jpg
i7 2600K w/ Corsair H60, Z68X-UD3h-B3. 16GB Corsair Vengence, Gigabyte GTX 770,
Corsair Force 3 120GB x2 Raid0, Corsair AX850, Silverstone Fortress FT02
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=51275
2 replies
Jan 8, 2007
210 posts
9 upvotes
I would also like to know if anyone can provide some suggestions.
Dec 30, 2018
5 posts
2 upvotes
Hey! I would like to recommend LoveYourLeather. It is a 10 minute walk from Kipling Station. I took my goose there to get the cuffs changed after getting stretched out (long story lol). They did an amazing job. No down lost, no stitch marks, absolutely phenomenal. My mom was a tailor back home and she was even impressed with how well they did.

It cost $60 and took about 2 1/2 weeks (I gave it in in middle of winter last year) but was worth it. What is even better is that Goose warranty does not void if you have third party repairs done. Also, I know for a fact they do zippers