• Nov 27th, 2013 7:57 pm
Tags:
None
May 25, 2006
301 posts
24 upvotes

Best Price for Dual Shock 4

Hi All,

I've seen a Dual Shock 4 for 49.99 at CostCo. Has anyone seen a better price then that, or possibly a bundle deal that seemed tempting? I'm ok with just the one controller for now but eventually a friend will want to play Call of Duty with me.
22 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
2005 posts
691 upvotes
GTA
Was this in store? It shows up as $59.99 on the costco.ca website...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5897 posts
2950 upvotes
Toronto
malaujai wrote: Was this in store? It shows up as $59.99 on the costco.ca website...
My buddy said he also saw it at $49.99 at Costco... probably the best you'll get as I don't think there are any bundle deals out yet.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1668 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
Chapters Indigo also has it for $49.99 with free shipping. I bought mine at my local Costco, they were mixed in with DS3.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2004
3378 posts
303 upvotes
Sherbrooke
Broli's Mom wrote: Chapters Indigo also has it for $49.99 with free shipping. I bought mine at my local Costco, they were mixed in with DS3.
Chapters deal is dead. Costco is the only place you can get it for that price.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon.ca $39.99 once you hit the checkout page the $20 discount shows. People have been able to Pm at fs/bb.
Mar 18, 2010
586 posts
62 upvotes
Ottawa
Trying to get FS to pricematch now, I had ordered it before, if they don't match, it's getting returned lol

Thanks for that pricing PCDawg!

Futureshop wouldn't price match it because the discount doesn't show on without going through checkout. Oh well, time to return it and order the one from Amazon.
Jan 29, 2013
746 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone been able to confirm this Amazon.ca deal recently? I just tried it and didn't see any sign of a discount being applied during the checkout process (I went as far as the 'Place Your Order' stage). Any other deals on DS4 controllers?
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2009
1081 posts
87 upvotes
Bolton
I got mine from amazon great price I usually hold off but 1 st party controllers don't drop much
Aug 27, 2008
423 posts
116 upvotes
Mississauga
qualdoth wrote: Has anyone been able to confirm this Amazon.ca deal recently? I just tried it and didn't see any sign of a discount being applied during the checkout process (I went as far as the 'Place Your Order' stage). Any other deals on DS4 controllers?
Amazon.ca deal is over now.
Jan 29, 2013
746 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Dang, waited too long to try to jump on it :(
Apr 12, 2010
714 posts
130 upvotes
Anyone spot any Black Friday deals for the DS4's?

A friend of mine wants to get an extra and they missed out on the Amazon and Chapters deals from earlier this month.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2007
1173 posts
351 upvotes
goleafsgo5 wrote: I got mine from amazon great price I usually hold off but 1 st party controllers don't drop much
Not sure I agree with that. They go on sale all the time and have been for years. Now of course you won't find many deals around yet for the DS4 but give it some time and they will start popping up on sales regularly just like everything else.
Oct 5, 2005
635 posts
212 upvotes
MikeAK wrote: Not sure I agree with that. They go on sale all the time and have been for years. Now of course you won't find many deals around yet for the DS4 but give it some time and they will start popping up on sales regularly just like everything else.
The only real deals I saw for DS3 were when they were packaged with crappy games later on in the console's life cycle. Aside from that, the occasional $5 off every now and then. I expect DS4 to be the same
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2007
1173 posts
351 upvotes
moneybags wrote: The only real deals I saw for DS3 were when they were packaged with crappy games later on in the console's life cycle. Aside from that, the occasional $5 off every now and then. I expect DS4 to be the same
Yeah I don't know about that. I've seen them go on sale several times over the course of the system's life, many times for $39.99. Obviously you're not going to see the DS4 for that any time soon but to say you're only going to get a $5 off sale from here on out is kind ridiculous
Oct 5, 2005
635 posts
212 upvotes
MikeAK wrote: Yeah I don't know about that. I've seen them go on sale several times over the course of the system's life, many times for $39.99. Obviously you're not going to see the DS4 for that any time soon but to say you're only going to get a $5 off sale from here on out is kind ridiculous
Yes, it is ridiculous, which is precisely why I'm giving the heads up on what to expect.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2007
1173 posts
351 upvotes
moneybags wrote: Yes, it is ridiculous, which is precisely why I'm giving the heads up on what to expect.
People who think they know everything are funny
Aug 20, 2009
9827 posts
5935 upvotes
MikeAK wrote: Yeah I don't know about that. I've seen them go on sale several times over the course of the system's life, many times for $39.99. Obviously you're not going to see the DS4 for that any time soon but to say you're only going to get a $5 off sale from here on out is kind ridiculous
The DS4 was $39.99 like a week ago on Amazon.ca :)

People should sign up for a price tracker like ***************, I just throw stuff in there at ridiculous expected price points and then you get a nice email surprise one day.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39343 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
Redmask wrote: The DS4 was $39.99 like a week ago on Amazon.ca :)

People should sign up for a price tracker like ***************, I just throw stuff in there at ridiculous expected price points and then you get a nice email surprise one day.
how good is it? does it cover most retailers?