Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2008
1607 posts
3 upvotes

Best Roofing Company in Toronto?

Any of you guys know a good roofing company that has done a good job for you? In terms of a good job I mean, Longevity, price, length of working ect.

I'm currently looking at a company called Juffs Roofing and from what they've told me they look pretty good.

Thanks in advance everyone
9 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
4156 posts
268 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
Contex Roofing

Recommended by Building Homes.

Just ask for Peter to come and do and estimate and make sure you tell him Greg referred you.
Audio - Video - Data - Security - This is what I do
Oct 1, 2008
387 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I used Smart Roofing located in Mississauga - Dundas and Hwy 427 they were very good and have excellent reviews on home stars
Mar 30, 2004
914 posts
8 upvotes
Newmarket
RageOfFury wrote:
Jul 14th, 2009 2:16 am
Better Contracting Services

Recommended by Mike Holmes
I had a quote from them. Buddy shows up with a shirt plastered over with HOH logos and such. He then quotes, I think it was $12800 for our roof, with basic 25 year shingles. All the other quotes I got was in the $5-$6K area. They did not get the job. We went with First Choice Roofing, They were great, but did have at the time, a 3 month wait, as they were booked. Better contracting could start in 2 weeks. Says something about how popular they are, no? :)
We have enough youth.. what we need is a fountain of smart
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
4156 posts
268 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
Tjalfe wrote:
Jul 14th, 2009 5:52 pm
They were great, but did have at the time, a 3 month wait, as they were booked. Better contracting could start in 2 weeks. Says something about how popular they are, no? :)
Could also mean they have more crews. Contex has about 27 crews of guys.
Audio - Video - Data - Security - This is what I do
Deal Fanatic
Nov 28, 2005
6044 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Tjalfe wrote:
Jul 14th, 2009 5:52 pm
They were great, but did have at the time, a 3 month wait, as they were booked.
To be frank, a 3 month wait means poor management (of resources) to me. Unless it's an unexpected first, any company that ignores such a HUGE demand for their service (and not at least try to refer clients to affiliates or better still outsource them) fails.
Dec 27, 2007
56 posts
7 upvotes
adanac7152 wrote:
Jul 14th, 2009 12:14 pm
I used Smart Roofing located in Mississauga - Dundas and Hwy 427 they were very good and have excellent reviews on home stars
Note: I called Smart Roofing today and they charge $80 just for an estimate - other companies give free estimates.
× < >