None
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2415 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto, ON
pricecheck wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 8:19 pm
Is Mobifree's ordering service down? I'm getting an error after I enter all my information and hit submit: "Error or-001"

I want to unlock an HTC M9.
Hey,
I was making some changes to the website this afternoon and I forgot to save.
It should be fixed now.
Nov 26, 2006
525 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
mobifree wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 10:27 pm
Hey,
I was making some changes to the website this afternoon and I forgot to save.
It should be fixed now.
Thanks and really happy with the service! That was really quick turnaround.
Dec 28, 2004
263 posts
45 upvotes
Mobifree was awesome as I tried another site to get my phone unlocked without success and Mobifree came through and was very quick with responses.
Jan 24, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote
I was racking my brain trying to find someone to unlock a Telus iPhone 5s. Nobody local could do it and I was about to give up. Then I saw this thread. With all the great reviews for MobiFree, I thought I would give it a try. Guess what? In less than two days my phone was unlocked. No hassle at all. Communication was great throughout the entire process. Thank you so much for providing such a valuable service! I'd definitely use MobiFree again.
Jul 18, 2009
18 posts
3 upvotes
brampton
Anyone successfully unlock a Rogers iPhone 5S? Been waiting on cellunlocker for days now. Should I try Mobifree? Not a Rogers customer.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2415 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto, ON
toxicd wrote:
Feb 7th, 2017 8:34 am
Anyone successfully unlock a Rogers iPhone 5S? Been waiting on cellunlocker for days now. Should I try Mobifree? Not a Rogers customer.
For Rogers iPhone it can be anywhere from few hours to upto 5 days to get it unlocked with all 3rd party unlockers (cellunlocker and anyone else).
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
3224 posts
506 upvotes
Alberta
cdmerc wrote:
Jan 21st, 2017 6:51 pm
Mobifree, you are awesome. Ordered a code and it came so fast! Thanks very much.
x2. Got mine in just a few hrs. Plus any issues, you can get a hold of him here on RFD.
Jun 9, 2012
159 posts
18 upvotes
toxicd wrote:
Feb 7th, 2017 8:34 am
If you haven't done so yet, I just purchased an iPhone unlock for Bell from MobiFree. They quote 1-7 days, and I ordered it late Monday night. I'll let you know the results.
Dec 15, 2010
16 posts
5 upvotes
.. and another happy mobifree customer - unlock code arrived within 2 hours.
Jul 10, 2009
62 posts
51 upvotes
Ontario
Add me to the mobifree fan club.

I sent him a PM here asking if he was able to unlock my phone (HTC One M7). He wasn't sure, asked for the IEMI - which I sent him. Then he responded with the code and his paypal account. Because I didn't have a SIM card from a different provider yet (getting ready for USA trip), it took me about a week to verify it worked and pay him (I self imposed a small late fee because I felt guilty and he was so cool to trust me without nagging for payment).

He's the go-to guy for unlocking my phones going forward! I'll take an RFD member who has many positive reviews over an anonymous website any day!
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3085 posts
341 upvotes
Torana
Another successful unlock with Mobifree. Unlock code delivered within a couple of hours to unlock my Samsung Galaxy. Thanks again!
Dec 29, 2013
5 posts
1 upvote
Quick question for mobifree.

I submitted my iPhone unlock last night. Device is with Telus. Any idea how long it would take to process? I think that there was a general time frame of 1-7 days presented, but I'm hoping you get a more accurate estimate.

Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2415 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dejanh wrote:
Feb 14th, 2017 9:03 pm
Quick question for mobifree.

I submitted my iPhone unlock last night. Device is with Telus. Any idea how long it would take to process? I think that there was a general time frame of 1-7 days presented, but I'm hoping you get a more accurate estimate.

Thanks in advance!
Honestly, it's hard to say.
Sometimes it comes back within a couple of hours (even minutes in some instances), while other times it's taken the full 7 days. It all depends on when the bulk submit occurs in relation to when someone submits the order on my website, and I send to the source.
I would say (don't hold me to this as it can change any second) in the last month or so, it's been on average around 3 days for it to come back.
Dec 29, 2013
5 posts
1 upvote
mobifree wrote:
Feb 14th, 2017 10:40 pm
Honestly, it's hard to say.
Sometimes it comes back within a couple of hours (even minutes in some instances), while other times it's taken the full 7 days. It all depends on when the bulk submit occurs in relation to when someone submits the order on my website, and I send to the source.
I would say (don't hold me to this as it can change any second) in the last month or so, it's been on average around 3 days for it to come back.
Thank you sir. Appreciate the quick response. Looking forward to my unlock :)