Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 9, 2007
242 posts
6 upvotes

Best TV Service/Price?

Hey,
Just wondering what is the best price plan for any tv service out there right now? I’m currently with Rogers getting digital basic and I’m paying about $60 but I do have 6 tv’s hooked up to it, wondering if I can get anything better.
Thanks for the help.
4 replies
Sep 16, 2009
745 posts
55 upvotes
supertroy wrote:
Dec 9th, 2011 9:22 am
Hey,
Just wondering what is the best price plan for any tv service out there right now? I’m currently with Rogers getting digital basic and I’m paying about $60 but I do have 6 tv’s hooked up to it, wondering if I can get anything better.
Thanks for the help.

Bell has a really good promotion right now.

If they offer you something good, call Rogers and tell them what Bell offered to you and they might give you a better price. :)

Don't be a cheap low life d0uche and haggle, just shop around and BE VERY POLITE.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6544 posts
261 upvotes
Markham
What channels do you get with digital basic? Consider OTA, depending on your location and whether you have ATSC TVs.
This space for rent
[OP]
Dec 9, 2007
242 posts
6 upvotes
Mr Nobody wrote:
Dec 9th, 2011 10:54 am
What channels do you get with digital basic? Consider OTA, depending on your location and whether you have ATSC TVs.

I get the regular 60 channels, I'm just worried that with bell every tv will need a receiver in which they'll have me rent for like $10 a piece.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6544 posts
261 upvotes
Markham
Okay, you're not going to get 60 with OTA. But you need digital box with every TV now. Or did you score free rental?
This space for rent
× < >