Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
2731 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto

Best way to humiliate someone?

The guy who constantly tries to take advantage of girls, is there a way to humiliate him publicly? If possible, anonymously too? =D

I was thinking of photoshopping his face onto Goatse (The picture of the guy spreading is bum) as the face and kinda plastering it around the school. Would it work? Or needs to be better?
Share:
22 replies
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
553 upvotes
grow up
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2001
14334 posts
1286 upvotes
Oshawa
This is your second post on this topic. The last one was locked. Are you too stupid to get the hint?

So some guy nailed your sister. Get over it, and STFU.
Blacklisted brands: Sony, Lenovo, Dell, Vizio
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14316 posts
91 upvotes
Mississauga
JAC wrote:This is your second post on this topic. The last one was locked. Are you too stupid to get the hint?

So some guy nailed your sister. Get over it, and STFU.
Word.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Sep 14, 2003
977 posts
1 upvote
FearSonic wrote:The guy who constantly tries to take advantage of girls, is there a way to humiliate him publicly? If possible, anonymously too? =D

I was thinking of photoshopping his face onto Goatse (The picture of the guy spreading is bum) as the face and kinda plastering it around the school. Would it work? Or needs to be better?
Uhmmm, don't most guys take advantage of girls? It's what we do best :cheesygri

Anyways, be a man. If you got a beef, say it to his face. If you're that chicken, then go back to your corner and stop fronting already! Seriously.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
3130 posts
1 upvote
Laterz all! deleteus…
have sex with him, then tell all his friends he is gay. :D :lol: :-0
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2004
8311 posts
1 upvote
toronto
how old is the OP anyways
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
4 upvotes
steve.m wrote:have sex with him, then tell all his friends he is gay. :D :lol: :-0
I second this.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2004
1040 posts
smell his finger troll.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6081 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
hey.... be-a-man (russel peters voice)
Deal Guru
Sep 14, 2003
10283 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga
FearSonic wrote:The guy who constantly tries to take advantage of girls, is there a way to humiliate him publicly? If possible, anonymously too? =D

Yes. You can get him to sign up to RFD, then wait for him to make a dumbass post like this, then flame him...

How does this guy, who's trying to get some, affect you in any way? Or are you just jealous cause he's hittin it and your not? Or did he have a sex sandwich with your mom and sister? Seriously, what's your gripe?
Banned
Sep 10, 2003
2922 posts
danfromwaterloo wrote:Yes. You can get him to sign up to RFD, then wait for him to make a dumbass post like this, then flame him...

How does this guy, who's trying to get some, affect you in any way? Or are you just jealous cause he's hittin it and your not? Or did he have a sex sandwich with your mom and sister? Seriously, what's your gripe?

Yeah, I agree. Anyways, don't post this crap on a forum. You decide to do it fine. This is just going to hurt you in court later.
× < >