Hot Deals

[Best Western] Hotel only 10k points per night Nov/17 to end of Jan/2018; redemption special in N America

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 2:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
6826 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto

Hotel only 10k points per night Nov/17 to end of Jan/2018; redemption special in N America

Deal Link:
Price:
10k points
Expiry:
January 31, 2018
Retailer:
Best Western
Best Western hotels are having a special redemption deal, for N America.

Get a FREE Night for only 10,000 Points!

Best Western Rewards® members enjoy your exclusive offer. Best Western Rewards members can redeem 10,000 points (or less) for a FREE night. Redemption offer runs between November 1, 2017 and January 31, 2018. The discounted FREE night offer is valid for stays at Best Western® branded hotels in North America. Registration not required.

==
We are going to U.S. and I checked. There are many hotels to choose from, all showing availability and only 10k points required. This is a very good deal.

If you like to get some BW points in a hurry, you can sign up for the no fee mbna BW MC. The offer now is 40k points after first purchase. So that's an easy way to get points and if you can use it by end of Jan., you can stay 4 nights.

Edit: I'm not sure why embedding the link didn't work. Here's the link:
mbna bw mc link: https://apply.mbna.ca/applicationform/g ... cale=en_CA

Edit: please use this goo.gl/SAMjN3
Last edited by Arrgh on Nov 3rd, 2017 12:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
Thread Summary
North America (US/Canada) ONLY
60 replies
Aug 22, 2001
680 posts
217 upvotes
Vancouver
None of the Best Westerns in North America are that great, unfortunately. The chain does have some strong properties in Europe.

Perhaps one of the BW Premier Collection properties?

Borrego Springs, CA
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Litchfield, CT
Orlando, FL
Osprey, FL
Bloomington, IL
Grafton, IL
Zion, IL
New Orleans, LA
Many, LA
Baltimore, MD
Natchez, MS
Las Vegas, NV
Laughlin, NV
Brooklyn, NY
Westbury, NY
Great Neck, NY
Welches, OR
Lancaster, PA
Marshfield, WI

Sooke, BC
Vancouver, BC
Sault Ste. Marie, ON

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/hotel ... ction.html
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
6826 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
The BW Premier locations are included in this 10k special.

I have stayed at some very good BW locations in NA.

Bryce Canyon Ruby Inn was the best I've stayed. As Diamond I got upgraded to King suite, in the main building, that was steps from the pool/whirlpool. The in-room double jacuzzi was very nice. The Bryce Canyon National Park kiosk is located in the hotel, and the Bryce Canyon NP shuttle comes to the front of the hotel. It is THE BEST hotel for visiting Bryce Canyon.

Also stayed at a very nice BW 7Seas hotel in San Diego. With free shuttle to airport, and downtown San Diego, it was great value. Getting upgraded to King suite was also nice.

There were some others, but yes BW has many very good hotels in Europe, especially in Germany, and excellent ones in Istanbul.
Last edited by Arrgh on Nov 3rd, 2017 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 22, 2014
80 posts
45 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
Thanks op! MBNA link isn’t working for me tho
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
4526 posts
191 upvotes
Looks like a good deal. Must stay by Jan 31 2018 though.
Jun 29, 2017
75 posts
118 upvotes
Since it says "a free night", does that mean the max nights that can be booked for 10K pts is 1. Or can multiple night be booked, each at 10K pts each.
Dec 8, 2010
15 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
"Is there any limit to the number of 10,000 point free nights I am able to book?
No! The only limitations are dependent upon the number of points you have in your account and availability at the hotel."

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/offer ... rn-17.html
robfun wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 6:32 am
Since it says "a free night", does that mean the max nights that can be booked for 10K pts is 1. Or can multiple night be booked, each at 10K pts each.
Dec 8, 2010
15 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Hi OP,

I only see 20K pt from MBNA website, where do you see the new offer with 40K pts?
Get 20,000 BWR® points†† — enough for a one-night stay — with your first eligible purchase
Arrgh wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 12:41 am
Best Western hotels are having a special redemption deal.

Get a FREE Night for only 10,000 Points!

Best Western Rewards® members enjoy your exclusive offer. Best Western Rewards members can redeem 10,000 points (or less) for a FREE night. Redemption offer runs between November 1, 2017 and January 31, 2018. The discounted FREE night offer is valid for stays at Best Western® branded hotels in North America. Registration not required.

==
We are going to U.S. and I checked. There are many hotels to choose from, all showing availability and only 10k points required. This is a very good deal.

If you like to get some BW points in a hurry, you can sign up for the no fee mbna BW MC. The offer now is 40k points after first purchase. So that's an easy way to get points and if you can use it by end of Jan., you can stay 4 nights.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
1285 posts
349 upvotes
Ottawa
I used my BW points to book a couple nights a few weeks ago and it was 10,000 points ...so not sure if this is really a deal or not?
Jan 31, 2016
800 posts
539 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fruzmatik wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 8:40 am
I used my BW points to book a couple nights a few weeks ago and it was 10,000 points ...so not sure if this is really a deal or not?
Sone BW hotels are 10000 points to book year-round but with this promo even the higher tier hotels are available for 10000 points. The benefit is in booking the better ones.
Aug 31, 2005
75 posts
3 upvotes
Good deal! Now.of I can only remember my login to check how many points I have!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
6826 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
Joelm72 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 1:38 am
Thanks op! MBNA link isn’t working for me tho
skyliner wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 8:38 am
Hi OP,

I only see 20K pt from MBNA website, where do you see the new offer with 40K pts?
Get 20,000 BWR® points†† — enough for a one-night stay — with your first eligible purchase
Try this by copy/paste: https://apply.mbna.ca/applicationform/g ... cale=en_CA
Not sure why embedding the link didn't work;
Try this: goo.gl/SAMjN3
Last edited by Arrgh on Nov 3rd, 2017 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2008
7495 posts
1279 upvotes
Thanks OP. All of the sudden I'm now considering if I should go to california for some sunshine.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4085 posts
1118 upvotes
IIRC, I got 60k points by getting an MBNA BW card. Time machines don't exist I know, but just letting people know how high it can go to.