Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bestbuy & Amazon.ca

TP-Link AC1350 5 Antennas Dual Band Router (Archer C60) $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2018 10:42 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes

TP-Link AC1350 5 Antennas Dual Band Router (Archer C60) $49.99

Retailer:
Bestbuy & Amazon.ca
Decent deal for those that need dual band wireless router @ $49.99

Don't forget your favourite cashback site if you're buying from Amazon.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/TP-Link-Wireless- ... B01N23UOE2

Bestbuy: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/tp ... 87469.aspx

Get faster Wi-Fi at both the 2.4GHz band (450Mbps) and the 5GHz band (867Mbps).
• Create far-reaching and superior Wi-Fi coverage with three 2.4GHz antennas and two 5GHz antennas.
• Advanced software functions like Parental Control and Guest Network.
• Set-up and adjust Wi-Fi settings even while away from home using the Tether app (Android, iOS).
• Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support.

Overview
Designed for high traffic online activities, the TP-LINK C60 AC1350 dual band router comes with 802.11ac wireless standard to give you faster Wi-Fi at both the 2.4GHz band and the 5GHz band. The intuitive web interface guides you through installation to make setup a breeze and you can manage the C60 from the Tether app on your smartphone.

More Information

•Features 802.11ac Wi-Fi, which is 3 times the speed of the N wireless standard to create faster, stronger Wi-Fi in your home or office
•5 dual band antennas -- three 2.4GHz antennas and two 5GHz antennas -- have been alternately arranged to deliver premium Wi-Fi coverage with minimal interference
•2.4GHz band -- 3x3 MIMO -- creates a wireless speed of 450Mbps that's perfect for less intensive tasks like emailing and web browsing
•5GHz band with a wireless speed of 867Mbps can take care of heavy-duty tasks like online gaming, HD streaming, and other bandwidth-demanding activities
•Wi-Fi On/Off button offers a quick and easy way to turn the wireless radio on or off
•Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS button
•WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions ensure user networks are equipped with an active defense against security threats
•Parental Control lets you supervise children and use URL blocking to limit their level of web access
•Guest Network ensures guests have secure Wi-Fi access to your home or office network
•TP-LINK's Tether app provides easy router management from your smartphone or tablet
•Easy to install in minutes thanks to an intuitive web interface to guide you through the process
•Elegant design, texture, and colour blends in seamlessly with the stylish decor of your home
•Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products

16 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
2349 posts
2808 upvotes
Excuse the noob question but how does something like this compare to the Asus rt-n66u?
Nov 28, 2016
250 posts
360 upvotes
Only 100Mbps on Wan. I dont know how you can utilize the faster wifi.
Dec 18, 2016
117 posts
69 upvotes
Money4Red wrote: Only 100Mbps on Wan. I dont know how you can utilize the faster wifi.
If you have a NAS on your local network
Sep 28, 2009
146 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm actually looking for a new router. What makes this particular brand/model a hot deal?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: Can you use this as a WiFi repeater?
I personally don't have experience with this particular model, but I would guess no. Typically these routers have an 'input' jack for a cat5/6 cable. They are only able to broadcast but not repeat
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1765 posts
835 upvotes
derrickrose wrote: dd-wrt compatible?
Have this router. I don't think it's compatible with Dedwrt or lede. Stock seems to run fine though. There haven't been any updates since 2016 though
Dec 18, 2016
117 posts
69 upvotes
Do you have faster than 100mbps internet ? If yes, then you can pass on this router, If no go for it
Nov 21, 2009
486 posts
295 upvotes
Moncton
Money4Red wrote: Only 100Mbps on Wan. I dont know how you can utilize the faster wifi.
Yikes. From the TP Link website:

4 × 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
1 × 10/100Mbps WAN Port

WTF?
Jan 29, 2018
82 posts
11 upvotes
My bad, for $50 higher ...and I did see online speed test with C7 getting over 150mbps ..wonder how that is possible...
SureshA720227 wrote: I see $100?
Aug 15, 2007
614 posts
265 upvotes
Richmond Hill
100 Mbit LAN ports is really dated now in my opinion, as a lot of the internet plans are getting more affordable 100 Mbit will be almost the bare minimum speeds, I'm currently on 1 Gbps.

File transfers between your hosts on your network will be so painful @ 100 Mbit (9 MB/s approx), I can't imagine moving videos or big files =_____= It's better to spend a bit more and literally future proof yourself for a long long time.

It still boggles my mind that the market is still selling 100 Mbit equipment in general, the IC can't really be that much more expensive to be 1 Gbps?!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)