Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[BestBuy/Amazon] Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Day 1 Edition - $19.99 [PS4/XBOX]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2017 10:42 pm
Feb 3, 2013
267 posts
40 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Wait.. u guys think the price of deus ex for ps4 will go even lower..?
Should i return it? Any advices?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
jkim89 wrote: Wait.. u guys think the price of deus ex for ps4 will go even lower..?
Nearly everything goes down in price eventually. Never buy anything.
Feb 3, 2013
267 posts
40 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Avenger wrote: Nearly everything goes down in price eventually. Never buy anything.
Ok this time, before posting, I carefully read how the other person got the game for 9.99
Not sure what your intentions are but I apologize for being lazy :'(
Oct 2, 2013
464 posts
442 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Scorpionsy wrote: ...it's a simple logical calculation. Why? Because if you try to buy the shirt separately...it's not FREE...it's for $7 (and by the way, it was being sold for $10 couple of weeks ago). So technically, you are getting the game for $13 because you are getting a $7 worth T-Shirt with it!

When people refer to Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum point's factoring into the total cost of an item they buy, say a console, after redeeming those SDM optimum points...those points are valued at the dollar difference they would have paid...they are not real money, but valued at money.

This is a similar logic.
Your logic makes no sense. If a $7 tshirt has no use and ends up thrown away or in a drawer it contains no value for the buyer. So their purchase is still $20. It doesn't matter the cost.

Or to put it in your terms, if both the shirt and game cost $20 each and you don't use the shirt... Is the game still free to you? You paid $20 for a game.

Optimum points are of actual monetary value because you can use them on anything a buyer wants.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
jkim89 wrote: Wait.. u guys think the price of deus ex for ps4 will go even lower..?
I find $20 tends to be a common lower price for games but it isn't always the absolute lowest. Some games do dip below but those sales tend to be pretty uncommon and typically show up most frequently during the holiday season anyways. If you want to play the game any time soon, I'd say there's no point of the return because who knows if or when it will be lower(unless you're willing to play it on PC, then it will almost definitely go lower).
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4437 posts
2954 upvotes
No point argue with scopionsy...guy lives and dies on rfd not to mention he has no shame and will price match anything for any savings and grab all copies...glad he doesn't live In my area ....lol
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Started playing yesterday, and boy, do a lot of the mechanics not hold up nowadays. Having to wait 30 seconds to recharge just to knock people out feels like an eternity coming off of a game like Hitman. And then there's the cooldown timer/save scumming for the hacking mini-game that relies almost entirely on luck. Everything just feels painfully slow. Even searching a room for loot takes far longer than it should.

Also it totally screws people over who have broken R2 triggers. Not even a good reason to do so either. :(

I still think it has potential to become interesting, but so far not the best first impression.
Jep4444 wrote: I find $20 tends to be a common lower price for games but it isn't always the absolute lowest. Some games do dip below but those sales tend to be pretty uncommon and typically show up most frequently during the holiday season anyways. If you want to play the game any time soon, I'd say there's no point of the return because who knows if or when it will be lower(unless you're willing to play it on PC, then it will almost definitely go lower).
Pretty much. Even $20 is increasingly rare these days. Most games now go out of stock long before they get to that price point.

Back when stores still tried to carry a large selection of games (not just the latest ones) - and there wasn't such a large price discrepancy with the US - they would hit that price way more often, and stayed that way for longer. But that was quite a while ago.

But as have been said earlier, there's always the possibility it'll go cheaper some other ways. PC, digital sales, or some sort of re-release with the DLCs included.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
jkim89 wrote: Ok this time, before posting, I carefully read how the other person got the game for 9.99
Not sure what your intentions are but I apologize for being lazy :'(
The point I was trying to make is that the game is worth what you'd pay - everything can always be had lower, and we do not have a crystal ball. There's always price protection, but failing that it isn't like $20 is much anyways.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
DeNovo2011 wrote: Your logic makes no sense. If a $7 tshirt has no use and ends up thrown away or in a drawer it contains no value for the buyer. So their purchase is still $20. It doesn't matter the cost.

Or to put it in your terms, if both the shirt and game cost $20 each and you don't use the shirt... Is the game still free to you? You paid $20 for a game.

Optimum points are of actual monetary value because you can use them on anything a buyer wants.

First of all, I never said the game was "Free"...don't say stuff I didn't say. I said it is as if you got the game for $13.

Second, I will be wearing the T-shirt because I wear T-Shirts all the time...so it is of use to me personally...so this logic works for me.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
witenite wrote: No point argue with scorpionsy...guy lives and dies on rfd not to mention he has no shame and will price match anything for any savings and grab all copies...glad he doesn't live In my area ....lol
LOL! Dude, stop trolling and saying lies that I grab all copies of anything on sale! You're just jealous. If you can't get on a deal fast enough...don't blame others...that's your problem. :lol:

Why are you even on RFD if you can't get deals and the best prices on items you can get your hands on? If you feel you should "be ashamed" of doing that...then you don't belong here! :)
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4437 posts
2954 upvotes
Hahaha
Just saying you grab all the deals, someone else pointed out that on another thread. Difference price matching for 50 cents to 50$ is a big difference. You'll match anything lol and like I said glad I don't live in you area. So it give me a chance to grab them deals. Keep doing you scopionsy
Oct 2, 2013
464 posts
442 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Scorpionsy wrote: First of all, I never said the game was "Free"...don't say stuff I didn't say. I said it is as if you got the game for $13.

Second, I will be wearing the T-shirt because I wear T-Shirts all the time...so it is of use to me personally...so this logic works for me.
LOL reading comprehension FTFW!

I used your own "logic" to make an example that you can't comprehend.

Enjoy the free shirt, game still costs YOU $20.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
DeNovo2011 wrote: LOL reading comprehension FTFW!

I used your own "logic" to make an example that you can't comprehend.

Enjoy the free shirt, game still costs YOU $20.
It's you who can't comprehend...you said something I never said..."getting the game for free"...even if your example mentioned the shirt was $20 ...$20 or $7 doesn't make a difference in your example for the shirt...because your logic is based on me stating the game then is valued for free...which has nothing to do with what I said. LOL! :lol:

You can't even understand. Again...it's as if I paid $7 for a T-Shirt I like and will use...and $13 for the game because ALL that I paid was $20 for both items.

Also, I have another method to bring the price further down if I want but I am not sharing it with you because simplicity is too complicated for you. :)
Last edited by Scorpionsy on Feb 24th, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
witenite wrote: Hahaha
Just saying you grab all the deals, someone else pointed out that on another thread. Difference price matching for 50 cents to 50$ is a big difference. You'll match anything lol and like I said glad I don't live in you area. So it give me a chance to grab them deals. Keep doing you scopionsy
Well, you can't price match everything all the time..but if you can and it is not of inconvenience to you at the time, then it's smarter to price match.

RFD 101 for ya! :)
Oct 2, 2013
464 posts
442 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Scorpionsy wrote: It's you who can't comprehend...you said something I never said..."getting the game for free"...even if your example mentioned the shirt was $20 ...$20 or $7 doesn't make a difference in your example for the shirt...because your logic is based on me stating the game then is valued for free...which has nothing to do with what I said. LOL! :lol:

You can't even understand. Again...it's as if I paid $7 for a T-Shirt I like and will use...and $13 for the game because ALL that I paid was $20 for both items.

Also, I have another method to bring the price further down if I want but I am not sharing it with you because simplicity is too complicated for you. :)
Stop embarrassing yourself. You're outright stupidity is clearly showing with your responses.

Enjoy the free tshirt and $20 game.

OP, thanks for the deal. Don't want to derail this thread any further with people who can't comprehend English or simple logic.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1314 posts
399 upvotes
Winnipeg
Is this game a qualifying for the tivs bump up towards the EB promo trade 2x 12.00 tivs for GRW
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
DeNovo2011 wrote: Stop embarrassing yourself. You're outright stupidity is clearly showing with your responses.

OP, thanks for the deal. Don't want to derail this thread any further with people who can't comprehend English or simple logic.
Don't waste your time on him, he's hopefully not that oblivious and just trolling but either way it's not worth anyone's time.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
DeNovo2011 wrote:
Stop embarrassing yourself. You're outright stupidity is clearly showing with your responses.

Avenger wrote: Don't waste your time on him, he's hopefully not that oblivious and just trolling but either way it's not worth anyone's time.
You know...both of you have issues...picking arguments and making rude comments like that. You are bitter people, seriously!

If you disagree about something...say you disagree...but don't act like d-bags and make rude remarks about RFD members here...if you don't want to be either infracted and put in the penalty box or banned. Haven't you learned from other people who behave that way here?!

If you knew me like other friends I have on these forums in real life, you'd eat your own words! Pathetic!
Mar 16, 2008
517 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
Deal is officially dead folks.

Skimming through the thread, I can see it derailed a little haha.

Whether it's a $13 game + $7 t-shirt, or a $20 game + $0 t-shirt the end result is still the same. Enjoy your game and shirts everyone! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)