Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Bestbuy.ca] 40% Off Clearance and Selected Games

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2015 2:20 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 10, 2015
96 posts
146 upvotes
Burnaby, BC

[Bestbuy.ca] 40% Off Clearance and Selected Games

Deal Link:
Managed to get The Evil Within and NBA 2K15 for $6 each and a Skylanders Swap Force Starter pack for $12 all for the PS4

NHL16 and FIFA16 Deluxe versions also 40% off!

Also remember to price adjust if you have purchased clearance games lately!
410 replies
Oct 19, 2013
900 posts
135 upvotes
Picked up The Evil Within and NBA as well, also Infamous: Second Son is $9 and a pretty fun game.
Mar 20, 2012
699 posts
585 upvotes
Vaughan
Do we get the same deal in store as well? I am appreciated if someone could let me know when the stores open.
Nov 27, 2014
107 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got Persona Q and that weird Puzzle & Dragons game for 3DS

Might return the Puzzle & Dragons later but at least I got free shipping out of it

Just a reminder for anyone interested in Persona Q to play both P3 and P4. The game serves as fanservice to both so playing only one before PQ means you miss on half the fun.
Oct 10, 2015
96 posts
146 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
rhinos wrote: Do we get the same deal in store as well? I am appreciated if someone could let me know when the stores open.
Yes these will apply at store as well. If it doesn't come up automatically just tell them and they'll adjust it
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
Got Far Cry 4 PS4, Evil Within PS4 and Mario Puzzles and Dragons.

Nothing else left on those platforms for me.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
Got Murdered Soul Suspect, Alien Isolation, Ryse, Shadow of Mordor, MLB 14, Evil Within, Disney Infinity, and Skylander. Evil within is showing out of stock in my order status even though the order went through.
Mar 5, 2010
740 posts
496 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks a lot OP. This is the first time i've actually managed to get in on these clearance deals recently since they usually clear out stupidly fast of all the good stuff. Also picked up an extra copy of a few games that I know a friend will want since he's busy sleeping :D

also, I'm not sure why, but when I ordered the Wii U version of sonic & sega all star racing transformed, it showed up as $3 on the checkout page instead of the $9 after discount in the cart YMMV
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
Evil Within for the PS4 jumped back up to clearance without the discount for me when I went to checkout. Will have to get it price adjusted.

Good eye on the clearance update. Stocking stuffers galore!
May 21, 2007
907 posts
270 upvotes
Montreal
How weird, I saw Evil Within PS4 listed as 9.99, but now when I check my order, it went trough as Evil Within (PS4) $1.99. Can't complain.
Feb 16, 2013
410 posts
711 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Shadow of Mordor and Evil Within show up as Out of Stock in my order history. Will they still follow through with this or give me the excuse that we don't have it. The order went through..
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
Thanks OP. I was able to reserve a couple for in store pickup. Getting up early for work has its benefits! Lol
Mar 3, 2012
119 posts
156 upvotes
Thanks OP. Got Alien Isolation, Ryse: Son of Rome, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Dark Souls and Destiny for $29.88+ tax.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Been trying since 6:30am on 2 browsers on my mobile to add The Evil Within...and there was plenty of stock...but everytime I go to my cart...it crashes the browser. Until I finally got the message that both online and instore stocks were gone. Bummer...stupid phone browsers.

I really need to fix my computer...because this is ridiculous...I was early to the deal but at the mercy of the stupid browsers crashing all the time. :(
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
May 4, 2015
22 posts
18 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Thanks OP. I was able to get NHL 16, Shadow of Mordor, and Far Cry 4.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
Monby326 wrote: NHL16 and FIFA16 Deluxe versions also 40% off!
I recommend putting NHL 16/FIFA 16 - $45 in the title. Most people will overlook the clearance threads due to difficulty in ordering. Im sure this will be the lowest price for these games before Christmas.

Maybe Cyber Monday but I imagine they will be $50 then.
May 19, 2010
569 posts
251 upvotes
Guelph
Thanks Op. Grabbed Persona Q and Puzzles And Dragons.
Jul 23, 2011
974 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Really don't need more games with Fallout consuming my life, but I picked up NHL 16 for 44 bucks. Seems pretty good for a deluxe edition of a game I know I'll play a lot.

Wish Evil Within was still around. Great price for that.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
Awesome Thanks OP!
Got Evil Within, Shadows of Mordor, and Alien Isolation on the XB1 for $30 all-in!