Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
BestBuy.com

EXPIRED U.S. Deal Insignia Voice Smart Portable Bluetooth Speaker Alarm Clock with Google Assistant - Gray/Black $24.99

Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7293 posts
71675 upvotes

EXPIRED U.S. Deal Insignia Voice Smart Portable Bluetooth Speaker Alarm Clock with Google Assistant - Gray/Black $24.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
BestBuy.com
This is on sale again at BestBuy.com and for cheaper than last time. A alternate to Google Home.

BestBuy doesn't ship to forwarders, so you will either need to pick up at a store near the border or have an AmeriFriend.

NOTE: This deal is only available for the rest of October 18.

International Orders

We can ship BestBuy.com orders to:​
The 50 United States
U.S. Virgin Islands
Guam
APO/FPO addresses
Options for placing a BestBuy.com order with a non-U.S. billing address:
Have your order shipped to a mailing address within the 50 United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam or an APO/FPO address.
Pick up your order at any U.S. store or choose to have someone else pick up your order.
Placing a BestBuy.com order
Use this exact billing address in place of your non-U.S. billing address during checkout:

10780 Kempwood Dr. Houston, TX 77043

Placing an order by phone
Call 612-292-0995 to place your order over the phone.

Shipping to a U.S. mailing address
During checkout, enter the phone number of the person you're shipping to.
International orders are intended for use in the U.S., and it is assumed that products will be used in the U.S.
Best Buy does not ship to known freight forwarders.
Tax manifestos and sales tax refunds are not available for these orders.
Images
  • Screenshot (123).png
Last edited by hill15 on Oct 19th, 2018 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
31 replies
Oct 3, 2016
423 posts
697 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Picked one up last time they were on sale for $40 USD. For the price, it really can't be beat. While it doesn't sound quite as good as the standard Google Home, I'm not going to complain because I have a few extra bucks in my pocket!
Sep 5, 2017
29 posts
24 upvotes
JDTheCanadian wrote: Picked one up last time they were on sale for $40 USD. For the price, it really can't be beat. While it doesn't sound quite as good as the standard Google Home, I'm not going to complain because I have a few extra bucks in my pocket!
Picked it up also when it was on sale for $40 overall great speaker decent sound and the 5 hour built in battery makes it easy to take the speaker out to the patio
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
Bought one before for $45, insane deal at $25!

Will probably pickup another!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7293 posts
71675 upvotes
G77 wrote: Bought one before for $45, insane deal at $25!

Will probably pickup another!
Thanks everyone for feedback. I think I am going to pick up 2. Seems like a great deal for $25.
Mar 21, 2009
255 posts
95 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Very tempted to pick up another one (bought 2 last time when it was $35USD).

In the meanwhile, I have noticed an issue with both unit that when the volume is set to low (<30%), musics seems to get chopped off like the speaker is turning on&off. Feels like power saving to me that when some music playing is below certain threshold and it will turn off the speaker to save power.
It gets a bit annoying when I use it to play sleeping sounds (raining) and it is just turning on & off all the time.
Anything above >30% in volume sounds fine and better than my google mini.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
mike_leafs13 wrote: How does it compare to the one selling for $19.99?
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-v ... Id=5865801

The one for $19.99 is about 2/3 the size of the one mentioned here and is wired/always connected to the power (no built-in rechargeable battery). I would actually recommend the one for $20 more as how often will you be moving around this "alarm clock"?

I have bought 10 of the smaller speaker when it was on sale for $25, now it's even cheaper at $20. They are really good, better than the mini for sure but the far reaching mics are better on the full version home. Still, you could end up buying about 7 of these for the same price as a Google Home. I'd order them again but they are a tough sell when no one has heard of them.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
7220 posts
5991 upvotes
Thanks OP - I had a devil of a time placing an order - Best Buy's web portal is adamant it wants a US billing address and since my credit card and Pay Pal both have Canadian addresses - I had to call in to Best Buy's call centre to place a manual order over the phone.
I am going to be in the US for a week starting Saturday so it's perfect timing - I had it shipped to the closest Best Buy store to where I will be staying.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
plymouthhater wrote: Thanks OP - I had a devil of a time placing an order - Best Buy's web portal is adamant it wants a US billing address and since my credit card and Pay Pal both have Canadian addresses - I had to call in to Best Buy's call centre to place a manual order over the phone.
I am going to be in the US for a week starting Saturday so it's perfect timing - I had it shipped to the closest Best Buy store to where I will be staying.
Never had any issues using the BestBuy Houston billing address they mention in the FAQs when using an non-US credit card
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7293 posts
71675 upvotes
plymouthhater wrote: Thanks OP - I had a devil of a time placing an order - Best Buy's web portal is adamant it wants a US billing address and since my credit card and Pay Pal both have Canadian addresses - I had to call in to Best Buy's call centre to place a manual order over the phone.
Did you try this.

Use this exact billing address in place of your non-U.S. billing address during checkout:

10780 Kempwood Dr. Houston, TX 77043
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
Man, if only. Such a pain apparently to get. What a deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4391 posts
1505 upvotes
QC
What if I have a US CC that have MyMallBox has primary address?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
jfmartel wrote: What if I have a US CC that have MyMallBox has primary address?
Should technically work.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
2462 posts
473 upvotes
Southwestern Ontario
Best Buy does not ship to known freight forwarders. You may see your orders get immediately cancelled.
Aug 10, 2013
522 posts
246 upvotes
Mississauga
JDTheCanadian wrote: Picked one up last time they were on sale for $40 USD. For the price, it really can't be beat. While it doesn't sound quite as good as the standard Google Home, I'm not going to complain because I have a few extra bucks in my pocket!
"it doesn't sound quite as good as the standard Google Home,"
You save me a trip!
Thanks!
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49008 posts
10301 upvotes
Richmond Hill
What about compared to the Mini?
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Feb 3, 2013
135 posts
84 upvotes
ALMONTE
I'd be willing to buy one of these if someone in the Ottawa valley is ordering any. I asked an American friend last time it was on sale and after factoring in the shipping and exchange rate it would of cost me around $75
Banned
Feb 16, 2018
273 posts
112 upvotes
Anyone in GTA who is buying from a friend in the US, can you buy another one for me. I'll pay you cash and meetup

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)