Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2012

BestBuy & FutureShop Cyber Monday deals (extended returns up to Jan. 6)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2012 4:35 pm
Mar 30, 2009
658 posts
Just checked out both FF and BB flyers, absolutely pathetic. Nothing worth getting IMO.

Was looking to get a good deal on a laptop but looks like I will have to wait until BD. all I could see at FS, was a lenovo for $649. $100 savings. Doesn't seem like great savings at all.
Sep 23, 2010
4 posts
Any one know what the deal for stock is? I'm looking at the GoPro, but most BB & FS stores around me don't even have stock.
Mar 11, 2007
673 posts
There were items sold out within a single minute.. wth kind of stock is that.

Not to mention some items on bestbuy show the wrong description. The FS site is complete garbage; they need to hire some first year CS students who can create a more stable site then their engineers.

YEAH I WANTED to buy the t4i and get $50 off but it was sold out before the sale started... what a joke of a sale..
Aug 26, 2010
818 posts
so if I buy a laptop or projector which normally has a 14 day return compared to other electronics I can still still return it before jan 6th ?
May 19, 2007
35 posts
So here is my situation! I'm on the hunt for a new digital piano and I saw yesterday that the Casio PX-130 (refurb) was going to be on sale.

So it says SOLD OUT etc around 11pm EST and I was all depressed then I realized on the main music instrument page it said 'Cyber Monday Online Exclusive' so I figured they would become available for purchase come the time of the sale.

So I sit at the computer for 40 minutes and midnight comes and I refresh the page and instead of SOLD OUT it says 'Available: ships next business day: online quantity: 19' but the 'Add to Cart' button was greyed out! It would then change to Sold out within 5-10 seconds, but everytime I refreshed the page it went back to quantity 19 wih the 'add to cart' button greyed out!
Mar 11, 2010
626 posts
Where did you see that there's extended returns until Jan 6?
Sep 5, 2010
610 posts
are the tv on extended returns also
× < >