Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
August 17, 2017
Retailer:
Bestbuy
Hi everyone,

I saw this fridge on sale onto bestbuy flyer. Now i do not know if this is a hot sale, but was enough interested to buy it myself, but doesn't fit into my home unfortunatly :(. Been looking and seems to be an good price. The flyer say's 10 in Québec but when i add to my cart, seem's like there are still in stock.

What is interesting is if you are looking for more than 1 major appliance, you can benefit further rebates, so if you add up another item of a value of 700$, you are getting a 250$ discount.

Have a good day folks !

Major applicance promotion : BUILD YOUR OWN KITCHEN PACKAGE AND SAVE WHEN YOU BUY 2 OR MORE MAJOR KITCHEN APPLIANCES*

TAKE AN EXTRA $100 OFF WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $1,000, TAKE AN EXTRA $250 OFF WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $2,000, TAKE AN EXTRA $500 OFF WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $3,500, TAKE AN EXTRA $1,000 OFF WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $6,000.

Applies to Ranges, Fridges, Freezers, Dishwashers, Over the Range Microwaves and Range Hoods. Excludes Miele and Best Buy Marketplace™ products, and pre-built and advertised Kitchen Packages. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

How to get this DEAL: 1. Add 2 or more major kitchen appliances to your cart. 2. The discount will be automatically applied. 3. Click the 'Checkout' button to complete your order.
4 replies
Nov 19, 2012
267 posts
60 upvotes
Tempting. Need a fridge for a new houses not sure in the Insignia brand though. Can anyone here enlighten me?