Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
40%
Expiry:
October 1, 2017
Retailer:
Bestbuy
Was keeping an eye on this BBQ since last sale on Amazon but missed it last time due to additional 50$ delivery charge only to realize that it was a very descent deal regardless.
Saw this BBQ physically and remorse increased. Prestige series are built strong not to mention good customer service.

Hope will be able to see the difference between President Choice BBQ that I have been using happily for over 8 years without issues.

Atlast it was high time to install the Natural Gas BBQ in my Own home.
Last edited by newlyborn on May 12th, 2017 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
A fine is a tax for doing wrong .
A tax is a fine for doing right .
139 replies
Mar 11, 2006
134 posts
48 upvotes
Edmonton
Excellent bbq, I posted about the Amazon sale when it went down to 599.

Perfect for my condo balcony and comes with a well made rotisserie kit.

These retail for $1100 at bbq stores and only go on sale online once or twice a year.
Mar 28, 2017
13 posts
2 upvotes
It's natural gas. Can it be converted to propane easily?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
3983 posts
224 upvotes
NotSamoaJoe wrote:
May 12th, 2017 10:18 am
It's natural gas. Can it be converted to propane easily?
Based on my research it is quite difficult/neigh impossible to convert a NG BBQ to a Propane. I think it's a lot easier to go the other way (Propane to NG).

If anyone has any experience I would be interested to know as well, I have an old NG Broil King that I wouldn't mind converting.
Feb 16, 2017
38 posts
15 upvotes
on the back of my bbq it just lists the sizes of the orfices for ethier NG or propane. changing between the two is as easy as swapping out the hose, and the orfices. the orfices can be found online or at any furnace supply usually.
Dec 7, 2001
141 posts
24 upvotes
Markham
Thank you for this. Jumped on the deal; Especially given the insane price increase of the new generation Webers.
Jan 22, 2017
52 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I went for it too.

Having never owned a grill before, I'm a little worried that it'll be too small. I'll have to check it out in person this weekend. Can anyone provide any insight either way?
Nov 14, 2006
149 posts
19 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote:
May 12th, 2017 10:24 am
Based on my research it is quite difficult/neigh impossible to convert a NG BBQ to a Propane. I think it's a lot easier to go the other way (Propane to NG).

If anyone has any experience I would be interested to know as well, I have an old NG Broil King that I wouldn't mind converting.
I'm a licensed gas fitter and it can be done, but need the conversation kit from Naploean, sometimes the BBQs come with them already.
Not hard after that.
Jan 7, 2006
191 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
game_fanatic wrote:
May 12th, 2017 10:24 am

I converted the old version of the Prestige from ng to propane. I ordered the propane manifold and regulator + propane hook up hose from Napoleon, cost was around $150. install takes about 10 mins, no extra steps if you're assembling out of the box, just substitute the manifold and don't use the ng hookup hose.

You can buy a generic regulator to save some money but I would stick to oe for proper temperature/gas pressure etc.

There was no noticeable difference after conversion.
May 29, 2006
573 posts
111 upvotes
Crap no side burner or I would jump on this deal :(
Mar 11, 2006
134 posts
48 upvotes
Edmonton
It is a more compact unit but still has plenty of room if you make full use of the grill area. Napoleon lists space for 20 burgers.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1305 posts
224 upvotes
Montreal
This is indeed on the smaller side, with only 308 sq inches of cooking surface area. The Weber S330 for comparison has more than twice the area at 637 sq inches.
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2012
1011 posts
307 upvotes
b33f wrote:
May 12th, 2017 12:08 pm
This is indeed on the smaller side, with only 308 sq inches of cooking surface area. The Weber S330 for comparison has more than twice the area at 637 sq inches.
That's not a comparison though.. the s330 is also twice the cost....
Sep 9, 2015
4 posts
Psyclist wrote:
May 12th, 2017 12:05 pm
Be sure to season the cast iron grills with your choice of oil/fat
It says something about porcelain-coated steel grates - do those need seasoning?