Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BestBuy New Year's Sale - Online Only

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2013 11:07 pm
Tags:
Aug 20, 2012
115 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have experience with their refurbs? Kind of interested in that lenovo.
Oct 6, 2010
168 posts
31 upvotes
Scarborough
Amazing2 wrote: I suggest you go to the store with your old invoice, buy another one of the same (identic sku) , walk out and go back in and return it with the old invoice.

This is how much I love FS/BB and their idiotic policies.
That thought had crossed my mind. I'm not that upset about the price difference (I bought two copies so it works out to $10 total), but I am annoyed that none of this makes 100% sense. What I didn't mention to the rep was that two days ago I did a price match guarantee on that same invoice for Assassin's Creed 3 which was part of their Boxing Day sale. However since I did the price match after December 27th and there were copies in stock, the rep in-store did it for me anyway. I'm thinking I'll try again in-store and even if I don't get the price match to $14.99, I can still get it down to $17.99 (which is their price). I just rather be lining up for $10 instead of $4.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
amk14boss wrote: Sony Headphones Pretty good deal for $10-white only (Sony Headband Headphones (MDRZX100W))
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/son ... 3b0459en02
I think NCIX had it for $10 before.
From what I've heard apparently the build quality is not the best but the S-pen is really good.
Jun 4, 2007
151 posts
22 upvotes
Oshawa
yyylok wrote: Anyone have experience with their refurbs? Kind of interested in that lenovo.
have 4 all received in like new condition, all no problens so far.
First one ( V570 ) was purchased and used daily since august.
Dec 21, 2012
786 posts
201 upvotes
birdman10 wrote: have 4 all received in like new condition, all no problens so far.
First one ( V570 ) was purchased and used daily since august.
Just curious, are the refurbs manufacturer's refurbs or BB/FS refurbs? Who provides the warranty on these, if any?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
Amazing2 wrote: I suggest you go to the store with your old invoice, buy another one of the same (identic sku) , walk out and go back in and return it with the old invoice.

This is how much I love FS/BB and their idiotic policies.
I wouldn't even walk out. I just pull out the old receipt and tell them I want a refund.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6323 posts
3867 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
signup wrote: Crap I want to use my rewardzone $30 cert to this item, how can I do this there's no option in the online to use this certificate.
You can't.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
ChicoQuente wrote: You can't.
You can, but you do it after the item shipped. You print out the PDF receipt, bring it into a store and have your RZ certs applied.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
2462 posts
473 upvotes
Southwestern Ontario
gostinger wrote: Was looking for a space heater or electric blanket cause it' s freezing here looking at these deals.
am sure they sell it in their expanded selection, along with the, what was it, milk thistle pills from their online only boxing day flyer.
Apr 6, 2005
347 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Any thoughts on this deal?
Only 3 have been bought since 8PM
VC15 wrote: Any comments on the Sharp AQUOS 52" 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV (LC52LE640U)?
It was $979.99 on Boxing Day, then $999.99 afterwards.
It's now $899.99

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/sha ... custReview

I've been pretty disappointed in the TV deals this year.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2004
1154 posts
378 upvotes
Whitby
Detour wrote: Just curious, are the refurbs manufacturer's refurbs or BB/FS refurbs? Who provides the warranty on these, if any?
I just bought this refurb Lenovo: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... 0858d4en02

i5 3210, 6gb DDR3 1600, 750gb, Intel 4000, USB 3.0, monster 4400mah battery, etc. Sweet deal. I just hope it comes with USA keyboard. The specs say it does, but I don't believe them :(

It's a factory refurb so it's done by Lenovo.

-Jamie M.
Home server: http://ywax.us
Speedtest: Image
May 23, 2009
171 posts
22 upvotes
Does anybody have any experience with Lenovo refurbs? What does refurbished mean exactly?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)