Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Bestbuy] Telus HTC Desire 510 LTE $102.99 after $25 discount

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2014 6:06 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Just got my shipping confirmation. Not surprisingly when it will be selling for $110 during boxing day.
Nov 15, 2013
752 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Will this be a downgrade to my 2 year old S3? The charging port is absolutely turning into garbage now, I have to wiggle the wire to find a right fit. The phone heats up to like 45 degrees celcius and LTE is unusable on the phone. I don't really use the camera on it so will this be a good upgrade/downgrade?
Don't get me wrong, my S3 is fine for my purposes but it's getting old as you can tell. Problems with my phone aside, is the HTC Desire 510 a weaker phone overall than a S3?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Lower resolution and 1GB RAM makes it inferior to your s3. Camera is subpar too as you may already know.
Nov 15, 2013
752 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote: Lower resolution and 1GB RAM makes it inferior to your s3. Camera is subpar too as you may already know.
So basically I shouldn't get it? Also, does this phone's LTE work on Telus network?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
TheLumina wrote: So basically I shouldn't get it? Also, does this phone's LTE work on Telus network?
Unless you are on a budget, of course. Not sure about LTE as I am not with Telus nor am I on a prepaid account with access to any LTE network and will never find out.
Nov 15, 2013
752 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote: Unless you are on a budget, of course. Not sure about LTE as I am not with Telus nor am I on a prepaid account with access to any LTE network and will never find out.
Alright. Will there big a huge difference in terms of performance between the two? This phone can still handle most games right?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)