Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

iPad Mini (1st gen) 16gb WIFI $199.99 both colors (free shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2014 6:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2010
1054 posts
75 upvotes

iPad Mini (1st gen) 16gb WIFI $199.99 both colors (free shipping)

Deal Link:
Price:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-ipad- ... &cp=1&lp=3

im heading down to US next week for business and was looking around BestBuy US site for some deals...
came across this and looks like a good deal for those who don't mind an older generation ipad mini

$199.99 for 16gb both colors.

other versions are in regular price

for $100 off I think this is not bad. remember shipping is free within US :)
27 replies
Mar 25, 2010
252 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Target US had it for the same price a couple weeks ago. I picked one up on my business trip to LA.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
Courtesy of SlickDeals, you may also use 10% off Movers coupon. Refer to Original SD thread. :D cheers
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26166 posts
39568 upvotes
Toronto
1024-by-768 resolution at 163 pixels per inch (ppi) . $199 still seems too much for such low res
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
now this is a hot deal.

for $199 this mini cant be beat for anyone with kids ect... young students in elementary to high school..

people spend well over $500 on a device that basically does the exact same thing, future iOS support aside, at $199 who cares.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
rather have the nexus 7 FHD at this price, faster and better resolution
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7407 posts
6683 upvotes
Toronto
Picked one up two weeks ago in the US. It does what I want. Browsing, e-mail, & VLC. My laptop and phone are Samsung so I can appreciate having one Apple Product!
Jan 11, 2010
160 posts
228 upvotes
mikka1989 wrote: rather have the nexus 7 FHD at this price, faster and better resolution
The nexus is also a hundred times more fragile. I cracked the screen on my first gen nexus by changing the volume. It literally cracked across the corner from pressing the volume button. Horrible build quality where the screen is under constant stress. The real issue with that is that the corner above the crack no longer responded to touch. Compare that with iDevices which can still be used even with a shattered screen.

My second 1st gen nexus just stopped turning on one day. Needless to say I consider someone recommending a nexus laughable.

This is a great price on a mini and I'm gonna look into getting one for my kindergartener.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
3166 posts
2230 upvotes
Winnipeg
Said212 wrote: Picked one up two weeks ago in the US. It does what I want. Browsing, e-mail, & VLC. My laptop and phone are Samsung so I can appreciate having one Apple Product!
VLC? How would you put videos on it?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9435 posts
11735 upvotes
Calgary
Good deal, too bad not in Canada. I am in between iPads currently and this nexus 7 I am using is driving me to drink.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4725 posts
2778 upvotes
MrDigital wrote: The nexus is also a hundred times more fragile. I cracked the screen on my first gen nexus by changing the volume. It literally cracked across the corner from pressing the volume button. Horrible build quality where the screen is under constant stress. The real issue with that is that the corner above the crack no longer responded to touch. Compare that with iDevices which can still be used even with a shattered screen.

My second 1st gen nexus just stopped turning on one day. Needless to say I consider someone recommending a nexus laughable.

This is a great price on a mini and I'm gonna look into getting one for my kindergartener.
Trolling? It's Asus. I've owned the Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and now a Nexus 5 and have had no issues except with Asus Nexus 7 1st gen.
Jan 11, 2010
160 posts
228 upvotes
ilove wrote: Trolling? It's Asus. I've owned the Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and now a Nexus 5 and have had no issues except with Asus Nexus 7 1st gen.
It's pretty obvious we're talking about the Nexus 7 in a thread about the iPad mini, bud. Sorry if Google's nomenclature of devices in completely different categories is confusing.
Dec 3, 2003
340 posts
75 upvotes
Kanata
[QUOTE] remember shipping is free within US [/QUOTE]

Was about to grab one and have it shipped to my depot just across the border when I noticed this on the page:

Product Availability: Shipping: Not Available
Banned
Aug 26, 2014
16 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Well,It seems to be a nice price.Buy one for my buddy is good :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2298 posts
1420 upvotes
Montreal
The screen on this pretty bad, makes sense for young kids but for anyone who cares at all about resolution I would not buy, you will immediately notice how blurry/not sharp the screen is

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)