Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2010
4610 posts
1202 upvotes
Canada
varano wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 6:58 am
Can someone tell me why you guys are using this service? Im unaware
To get products from USA which don't ship to Canada directly from the seller. Services like these give you an American address. When your packet arrives, they re-ship it to you in Canada
Zoomer $36 2GB LTE Plan
[OP]
Mar 12, 2004
673 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Finally received refund by contacting Calaine. Thanks Aaron158 for suggesting.
Aug 14, 2017
154 posts
118 upvotes
That company no longer processing buy-for-me orders. Judging by lack of response, use them at own risk for mail forwarding. You may never see your item.
Oct 16, 2014
36 posts
5 upvotes
Timmins, ON
Im on day 21 for waiting for my untrackable package worth 655.00 CDN. They are trying to blame all these packages not being trackable due to an internal IT problem which still does not explain why my issued tracking number stopped tracking after it left their warehouse and their shipper has no record of the item being received at their processing facility. The communication with this company is also deplorable, if and when they email you back their answers are vague. A polite call to their warehouse nets responses that a supervisor will call you back to which they don't. Ill be asking for a refund on day 30 since that is the maximum shipping time their shipper, globegistics has for their epacket service. If no response then off to the credit card company for help.

This company is pure garbage, stay away
[OP]
Mar 12, 2004
673 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lock1nout wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2017 9:38 am
Im on day 21 for waiting for my untrackable package worth 655.00 CDN. They are trying to blame all these packages not being trackable due to an internal IT problem which still does not explain why my issued tracking number stopped tracking after it left their warehouse and their shipper has no record of the item being received at their processing facility. The communication with this company is also deplorable, if and when they email you back their answers are vague. A polite call to their warehouse nets responses that a supervisor will call you back to which they don't. Ill be asking for a refund on day 30 since that is the maximum shipping time their shipper, globegistics has for their epacket service. If no response then off to the credit card company for help.

This company is pure garbage, stay away
Exactly. I do not understand all the love (toward mymallbox) and hate (towards me) in the earlier posts by RFDers. There is just no excuse for such poor level of customer service.

Btw, if your tracking only has two events and says enroute to regional processing centre, that means the package is still with mymallbox.
Aug 14, 2017
154 posts
118 upvotes
ericw wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2017 9:51 am
Exactly. I do not understand all the love (toward mymallbox) and hate (towards me) in the earlier posts by RFDers. There is just no excuse for such poor level of customer service.

Btw, if your tracking only has two events and says enroute to regional processing centre, that means the package is still with mymallbox.
I received item even though their tracking never went beyond en route to facility last month.

I do agree tracking is crap. With buy me order not moving, I'm not sure about using them at all for basic forwarding.
Oct 16, 2014
36 posts
5 upvotes
Timmins, ON
How long did it take you to receive your package since your last tracking update?
Aug 14, 2017
154 posts
118 upvotes
Last order took about 1 month. Absolutely no update in between. I really thought it was lost.
Oct 16, 2014
36 posts
5 upvotes
Timmins, ON
yoshim wrote:
Aug 25th, 2017 1:36 am
Had issues with myMallbox.com as well. NEVER AGAIN!
what where your issues?
Aug 14, 2017
154 posts
118 upvotes
It's safe to say their operation is impaired. Buy for me order opened last weekend still sitting. Not a very good sign if you are trusting them with your packages.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
2794 posts
175 upvotes
Mississauga
scuba2day wrote:
Jul 29th, 2017 12:43 pm
Much better option would be to use something like CrossBorderPickups.ca
The package arrives at their facility in Niagara Falls, NY, they do the Canada customs clearance and transports to their Mississauga warehouse.
The package can be picked up there or they can re-shipped to anywhere in Canada; so there is no cross-border shipping.
That sounds so smart. Have you tried this personally yourself?
Aug 14, 2017
154 posts
118 upvotes
Need a personal shopper service for small items though. So far ones I found costs $30-40 in fees so for a $100USD item its not worth it.

Trying to get it from Canon usa store.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1065 posts
174 upvotes
I used them a few occasions and never had any issue. They were very accommodative and followed through well in every small request I made.
Aug 14, 2017
154 posts
118 upvotes
bose wrote:
Aug 25th, 2017 12:14 pm
I used them a few occasions and never had any issue. They were very accommodative and followed through well in every small request I made.
They used to be. Not now. I used them few times before. It seems time has come I can no longer guarantee my item will be safe.