Bharat matrimony & Shaadi.com
Anything you need to watch out for??
Spent a lot of money on these 2 websites but still cannot find anyone
Any other suggestions??
Feb 6th, 2017 7:31 pm
Feb 6th, 2017 9:19 pm
Feb 6th, 2017 9:45 pm
Feb 7th, 2017 9:16 am
Feb 7th, 2017 11:55 am
Feb 7th, 2017 7:08 pm
Feb 7th, 2017 8:10 pm
POF is a website mainly with people looking for sex or women of low standards looking for men of very high standards.
Feb 7th, 2017 8:23 pm
Feb 8th, 2017 4:29 pm
Mar 10th, 2017 4:37 pm
Firebolt wrote: ↑Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pmgive lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Mar 11th, 2017 3:59 pm
ha ha ha..dan4663 wrote: ↑Feb 6th, 2017 9:19 pmI'll give my 2 cents.
If you are a girl looking for a guy.
1. 55% guys are just looking for an easy lay
2. 15% of the guys are gay trying to keep their parents at bay from the obvious
3. 15% of the guys are students looking to get a hold of a PR/Citizenship status bride
4. 10% consists of folks that have dreams 10 sizes to large ...
5. Whatever is left is actually honestly looking but is too doubtful to actually go through.
1. 75% of the girls want a guy with Satya Nadela's job/salary, with the looks of the latest Bollywood hunk.
2. 10% girls don't know their parents/sister/brother made an account for them
2. 13% girls already have a relationship going or are invested in one and want their parents of their back - key word different cultured beau
3. 1.8% are trying...and keeping their hopes afloat by spending $$$
4. The rest don't statistically matter
My suggestion - open your mind and look outside the box. Lots of new cultures to learn about...
Mar 11th, 2017 4:04 pm
i also personally know atleast a cpl of Indian girls who have grown up in Canada and have been looking for a few yrs. so dont know where all the guys are !!! guess they are getting married across ethnicities creating a shortage of Canadian-born Indian men? just wondering.
Mar 11th, 2017 4:14 pm
Mar 15th, 2017 7:53 pm
I had used this site 5 years back. I found it to be ok. I know couple of my friends hooked up with partner of their choice through these portals. If you are serious then make a strong profile and detailed it with all the info what you want and what you like blah blah blah. But don't guarantee anyone of relationship or tieing the knot until you personally meet them. Talk to your parents and involve them in this process as it will be a great experience if your intent is right. But these are good sites and they are spending millions of US dollars for their customers and got customer service to help you to enhance your profile. But if you just intent to date and try the relationship like POF or any western dating site then sorry this not for you as these things don't work in any Indian marriage culture.